**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliances in trouble

TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
I just wanted to implore Kabam to take their updates more seriously. I had 3 people in the last week threaten to leave the game or take a break if these issues continue.

We all love this game but Kabam needs to take time to seriously go over their coding and ensure that the issues and bugs stop hurting the gameplay. Parry is a fundamental to this game and it is inexcusable for it to be broken. Invest in getting to the bottom of these bugs before we lose more good players.

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

No more bugs?

I know right. It is that simple.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

OGAvenger said:

I doubt they’ve thought of this. They will probably take it more seriously after reading this post

They need to shut down AQ until further notice. People are pissed and I have a whale alliance. We came in 9th place last week for summoner advancement.
    Next AQ session will be postponed.. there will probably be an announcement tomorrow (Monday) or Wednesday.

Yep, this is definitely the post that will make them see error in their ways. They'll definitely start taking their updates more seriously now. Good job.

I mean if you seriously think Kabam is doing all they can in regards to their updates you haven't been paying attention.

Unlike you I don't except mediocrity and in this case gross neglect. I also, don't believe they're doing all they can.

I just wanted to implore Kabam to take their updates more seriously. I had 3 people in the last week threaten to leave the game or take a break if these issues continue.

We all love this game but Kabam needs to take time to seriously go over their coding and ensure that the issues and bugs stop hurting the gameplay. Parry is a fundamental to this game and it is inexcusable for it to be broken. Invest in getting to the bottom of these bugs before we lose more good players.

"Threaten to leave the game"
    You may not care but believe me the amount of money the members in my ally spends Kabam will care.
  • Jrtiger23Jrtiger23 Posts: 37
    Guess Kabam values their weekends pretty high up there! no updates in how many days?
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

You may not care but believe me the amount of money the members in my ally spends Kabam will care.
    Not for 3 people leaving the game. And if you guys spend Soo much how bad are you guys at the game?
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★

Pay no heed to the sarcastic comments to your post. Your simply expressing something of importance to you to the developers of this game and you make no suggestion they are unaware of the issues.

Fact is …your right .
    As of late Mcoc has a “circus gone wrong “ atmosphere.
    …AQ cycles cancelled and AW seasons cut short. Countless bugs and lag and sketchy game updates

…it’s like your always either waiting for something to go wrong with this game or waiting for something to get fixed .

You reaching out to Kabam simply states
    1 - you care about the state of the game …and
    2- you care about your alliance
    ….And I see nothing wrong with that 👍

Not for 3 people leaving the game. And if you guys spend Soo much how bad are you guys at the game?
    Who said anybody was bad. The parry bug is not just a parry bug. The a.i is breaking through blocks and all types of stuff. I have android so my game is running smoothly but I don't want to lose members due to incompetence.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

Yep, this is definitely the post that will make them see error in their ways. They'll definitely start taking their updates more seriously now. Good job.

I mean if you seriously think Kabam is doing all they can in regards to their updates you haven't been paying attention.

Unlike you I don't except mediocrity and in this case gross neglect. I also, don't believe they're doing all they can.
    I'm sure you can do better huh.

What I think is there's too many people who pretend this stuff is easy to catch, fix and whatever else you think you do better than Kabam. None of you are actually doing it. You don't do what they do. You don't have the knowledge they do. You sit here behind your keyboards threatening to quit a game because it's not perfect. You have no knowledge of what's going on on their side but you act like you know better than them every single time.

They should have done this, they should of done that. You know better than they do.

These guys have kept this game running for 7 years despite people like you always trashing them every time something happens. They've strived to try and keep people like you, who are nothing but negative about every damn little thing, happy with stuff to do in this game.

Do you actually know what's going on with the bug? How much experience do you have in the field of mobile game development? How much software programming experience do you have? What sort of knowledge do you have that qualifies you to say that they aren't doing all they can? You know so we'll what they aren't doing, go ahead, fix the issue for them.

I'm also sure you're one of those guys that sits in their comfy chairs watching a football game screaming out what plays they should of run as well. Watching baseball or soccer just knowing that you should be the coach too. Bet you're better at everything than everyone.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

Let's see. So because of the presence of ongoing issues, you're saying they're not doing all they can. I'm not even going to touch the gross neglect comment. That's more dramatic than Scarlett O'Hara. It's a buggy release. Not medical malpractice.
    They're working on it. They're aware. They've acknowledged it. They've provided compensation in the meantime and have halted certain aspects of the game in lieu of the problems. It will be fixed when they can fix it. No amount of "whales" will make it go any faster.
  • Jrtiger23 said:

Guess Kabam values their weekends pretty high up there! no updates in how many days?

I mean hey, I value my weekends too
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Their quality control really sucks. Bugs are fine but how the hell does some game breaking problem sneak through every update? It's annoying.

They do care about this game though so gross-neglect is a bit of an exaggeration.

Their quality control really sucks. Bugs are fine but how the hell does some game breaking problem sneak through every update? It's annoying.

They do care about this game though so gross-neglect is a bit of an exaggeration.

This game is far less buggy than most that are as complex.

What I think is there's too many people who pretend this stuff is easy to catch, fix and whatever else you think you do better than Kabam. None of you are actually doing it. You don't do what they do. You don't have the knowledge they do. You sit here behind your keyboards threatening to quit a game because it's not perfect. You have no knowledge of what's going on on their side but you act like you know better than them every single time.

They should have done this, they should of done that. You know better than they do.

These guys have kept this game running for 7 years despite people like you always trashing them every time something happens. They've strived to try and keep people like you, who are nothing but negative about every damn little thing, happy with stuff to do in this game.

Do you actually know what's going on with the bug? How much experience do you have in the field of mobile game development? How much software programming experience do you have? What sort of knowledge do you have that qualifies you to say that they aren't doing all they can? You know so we'll what they aren't doing, go ahead, fix the issue for them.

I'm also sure you're one of those guys that sits in their comfy chairs watching a football game screaming out what plays they should of run as well. Watching baseball or soccer just knowing that you should be the coach too. Bet you're better at everything than everyone.
    Let me tell you what I can do without any knowledge of how to fix the game or without knowing how hard they work on it. Why doesn't Kabam try to stop updating every month until they test and approve their updates. Why keep updating when every month gets progressively worse? Common sense can tell you try something different without all the ins and outs of coding.

Your response had a bunch of projection by the way. I can tell Kabam to do better whether you like it or not.

Let me tell you what I can do without any knowledge of how to fix the game or without knowing how hard they work on it. Why doesn't Kabam try to stop updating every month until they test and approve their updates. Why keep updating when every month gets progressively worse? Common sense can tell you try something different without all the ins and outs of coding.

Your response had a bunch of projection by the way. I can tell Kabam to do better whether you like it or not.
    This tells me everything I need to know right here. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.