Summer of Pain and continued parry issues

KillSwitchKillSwitch Member Posts: 283 ★★★
Since Kabam is openly telling us to avoid difficult content and I’ve tried to “parry” my way through Darkhawk with zero success due to the ongoing issues, should we be expecting some sort of extension period or compensation for this as well? I wouldn’t normally expect it, but if we are being told to avoid this type of content while problems persist, then what are we to truly expect at that point?

Comments

• BerjibsBerjibs Member Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    100% they should run this and mysterio again for a week, once the bugs are fixed, so those whose runs were affected get a fair crack.
  • DeewillDeewill Member Posts: 84
    O wow I’ve beaten both of those fighter.. but I didn’t beat the 3rd objective on summer of pain..
  • JustinU21JustinU21 Member Posts: 75 ★★
    I'm wondering the same thing. I don't want to throw revives down the drain on some broken mechanics. Would love to see an update regarding extended time to fight this boss as soon as possible since the clock is ticking on this event.
  • Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Member Posts: 152
    Seems worse now than even before compensation. Block is non-existent now. Have to play everyone as if they are stun immune..but then you run into the 5 hit combo turning into a heavy attack.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Member Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Berjibs said:

100% they should run this and mysterio again for a week, once the bugs are fixed, so those whose runs were affected get a fair crack.

Why would they run Mysterio Again? If I remember correctly it occurred when Darkhawk was the SoP Boss
    Technically the Last Day of the Mysterio Week was affected, which was pretty annoying for anyone who waited to use Buffed Diablo who came out on the same day.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Member Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Berjibs said:

Why would they run Mysterio Again? If I remember correctly it occurred when Darkhawk was the SoP Boss
    This problem stated on Tuesday. Mysterio ran until Wednesday.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Member Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I'm hoping next Week is still released but they keep the Darkhawk alongside it for another week. (Hopefully by then it's fixed and they don't have to extend 2 weeks)

Also they did say on another Forum Post they'd look into some sort of extension if the issue was still around by then.
  • HoitadoHoitado Member Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

I'm hoping next Week is still released but they keep the Darkhawk alongside it for another week. (Hopefully by then it's fixed and they don't have to extend 2 weeks)

Also they did say on another Forum Post they'd look into some sort of extension if the issue was still around by then.

Yeah that would be good for people who couldn’t do the fight with the issue. He wasn’t the hardest but a lot of the time when you would parry his Unblockable Sp1 it wouldn’t register and you’d get hit

Obviously I know that Unblockable means you can’t block it but the node made it possible
  • T31T31 Member Posts: 16
    This game has gotten so bad not worth to log on till they fix it. You basically have to fight everyone like they are Stun immune. Also they punch thru every block n god forbid you throw a special. The Special isn’t finished and they are hitting u already.
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Member Posts: 481 ★★★
    Still having issues with the late dex timing, but I feel like I’ve adjusted to the parry timing. Got a g99 solo on Saturday when I wasn’t even coming close Wednesday/Thursday.