**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mole Man unable to block Yellow Jacket's unblockable special in Cavalier quest 2.2 boss fight

My Mole Man unable to block Yellow Jacket's unblockable special in Cavalier quest 2.2. Please note that I have full mastery in stand your ground and I have at least 1 monster mass. So is this problem a bug?

Comments

• Options
    norgonorgo Posts: 16
    Zan0 said:

Because it's 3 unblockable hits and he can only resist one

Then why can Mole resist all of attacks from Fury when he is in unblockable mode?
  • Options
    Or is it because Mole can only resist basic attacks but not special attacks?
  • Options
    I read his game description carefully. It say Mole can block unblockable hits at long as he has 1 monster mass. But after blocking unblockable, all his monster mass will be removed. Since YJ sp1 has 3 hits, so Mole can only block the first hit and got hit by the next 2 hits. Zan0 is correct in this case.
  • Options
    But I saw Mole can block all the attacks from Fury in his unblockable mode. Now I think it is because Mole is in Frenzied mode. When Mole is frenzied, his monster mass cannot be removed. It would only be counted down. So Mole can block more than 1 unblockable hits from Fury. This is only my theory. I will need to test it out.