As we continue to work to address ongoing issues regarding Parry and Evade, we will be extending the Week 4 Quest of the Summer of Pain and its Solo Objectives by 1 week to better allow you to complete this content. This will not result in next week's content being delayed.

Im so so sad

Only 9 cosmic/tec champs and…

Comments

• TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 222 ★★★
    And the problem is what?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★
    The problem is he duplicate proc
  • Wolviman1Wolviman1 Posts: 38

Typhoon said:

And the problem is what?

OP didn’t get OP champ
    no the problem is i only have 9 tec / cosmic class champions and i got a duplicate and a bad one

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 3,258 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Which is a good thing
  • GamerGamer Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Which is a good thing
    I’m wil said not the best if u hav a snail rosters u doesn’t like to get a duplicate there isn’t need of it. But I’m definitely agree it not a bad duplicate
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 152
    Proxima is a great champ, but let's not pretend she's worth a 3000 unit dupe when you're obviously hunting for something.

OP is allowed to be sad -- maybe he sucks at intercepting.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 1,234 ★★★
    She’s good but i dont find myself using her with my cosmic roster. Maybe you’ll find some use of her? Her block is very powerful.
    Ebony_Naw said:

Proxima isn't bad, there just aren't enough places for her to shine unfortunately. The dupe at least helps, but I get what you mean. It can be very frustrating to dupe champs you know you're rarely going to find uses for.

Exactly

Sean_Who said:

Proxima is a great champ, but let's not pretend she's worth a 3000 unit dupe when you're obviously hunting for something.

Intercepting? Its like parry?
  • SharperthanyouSharperthanyou Posts: 144

Wolviman1 said:

Typhoon said:

And the problem is what?

OP didn’t get OP champ
    no the problem is i only have 9 tec / cosmic class champions and i got a duplicate and a bad one

you think proxima is a bad champ? clearly you've never used her, because she has one of the highest damage potentials in the game
    She has situations she good for but in general she is an extremely impractical champion for most players.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,434 ★★★★
    Wolviman1 said:

Sean_Who said:

Intercepting? Its like parry?
    Is that a joke?
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,156 ★★★
    Proxima is a beast and a great synergy partner for Corvus. That’s a great dupe