Options

SPAM, SPAM, AND MORE SPAM

Could you please remove the spam offers (which are actually expensive and not worth it) that appear in the middle of the screen when you open cristals to avoid purchases by mistake? Also no claim can be made.
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Rodriguin said:

Could you please remove the spam offers (which are actually expensive and not worth it) that appear in the middle of the screen when you open cristals to avoid purchases by mistake? Also no claim can be made.
    Thanks

Though once in a while there are a few offers that might be worth it. There should be an option in the settings so we can choose whether we want to see the offers or not.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,035 ★★★★★

Rodriguin said:

Thanks

Though once in a while there are a few offers that might be worth it. There should be an option in the settings so we can choose whether we want to see the offers or not.
    I've seen 3 popup offers that have been worth it in 5 years of playing.
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Terra said:

Rodriguin said:

Thanks

I've seen 3 popup offers that have been worth it in 5 years of playing.
    Oh. I got one which was worth it according to me yesterday, though I didn’t have enough units unfortunately. But still, having the option to see it or not is better since some people might actually want to see them.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    And the spam screens that say you need to get that many points to be eligible for rank rewards. We can see that, there's a whole text in red saying the same in the rank rewards screen.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,784 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    I understand why they are there and I don't really care too much about that in and of itself (on the once-in-a-blue-moon occasion where you need to top up on something, they are useful to have pop up), but what I'd really like to get rid of is the "are you absolutely sure you want to close it or do you want to go back to it?" message. Yeah, I'm sure. If I somehow fudge things up, I also know exactly where they can be found at a later time. There's no need to make things needlessly annoying.

I wouldn't mind having them completely removed, but I would settle for them just being more easily and directly removed by a single click of mine.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,095 ★★★★★
    Unfortunately, like it or not, those spam offers are one of the primary reasons we don't have ads in the game.

They're never going to go away.