**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Star-Lord Is Da Way

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★

Im pumping all 75 sig stones from SoP into him because he is da way.

@TheManMythLegend morning(STAR) is inferior to (STAR)lord

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★

Im pumping all 75 sig stones from SoP into him because he is da way.

@TheManMythLegend morning(STAR) is inferior to (STAR)lord

Got my 6 r3 at 190 clears 3.3mil in just over 230 hits just wish he kept combo as ramping up every time i just wanna see his crits above 50k every time
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    This...does put a smile on my face
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    I finally pulled the 5* years of waiting lol. Have an AG gem, maybe will take him to r5 just for fun. I've always liked damage Champs most
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Da wae
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Typhoon said:

If he got a buff, something as simple as dashing back to change his elemental gun effect (similar to winter soldier ammo change) would make him so much better.

No! Don't Touch Him!
    He will get Element charges and other stoopid stuff.
    The simple times have gone Bye. It feels like, they will never return.

Sadly....
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Yesss finally a 6* rank 3 starlord
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Cassy said:

Typhoon said:

If he got a buff, something as simple as dashing back to change his elemental gun effect (similar to winter soldier ammo change) would make him so much better.

No! Don't Touch Him!
    He will get Element charges and other stoopid stuff.
    The simple times have gone Bye. It feels like, they will never return.

Sadly....
    It doesn't have to be that complicated. How about:

Element Gun:
    Star Lord cycles through the settings on his Element Gun as he strikes with Light Attacks. The Element gun is unable to fire the same element twice in succession: it will initially cycle though four options, and after first being fired, it will cycle through the remaining three options.
    Regardless of Star Lord's best efforts, there is a 5% chance for the gun to misfire at random from the available options.
    • Water - Power Burn 33% of the opponent's Maximum Power. This attack also removes up to five stacks of Prowess.
    • Air - Shock the opponent for 5492 damage over six seconds. 60% chance to Stun opponents who are not immune to Shock for 2.5 seconds.
    • Fire - Incinerate the opponent for 5492 damage over ten seconds. This removes Perfect Block, and reduces the opponent's Block proficiency by 50%.
    • Earth - Armour Break the opponent (inflict three stacks of Armour Break, each removing a stack of Armour Up, and reducing Armour Rating by 670, lasting ten seconds). Earth setting inflicts Physical damage - other settings inflict Energy damage.
    Full rework here:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1851895/#Comment_1851895

Also: kudos to @Ghostboytjie
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    He was my favorite champ for ages and cleared so much content for me. I have a sig 200 R5 5* that I still use sometimes. I'd love to see him get a utility buff without taking away the damage. Removing the damage cap would be nice too.