**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another πŸ’ͺ champ to add to my 6 star Roster C.E.O 1000%

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Β«13

Comments

• Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How can one man own these pulls🀯

What's your crystal opening ritual
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Even a duped Thor Ragnarok πŸ₯²
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2021
    Ah, I still remember desperately wishing for a Cap WW2 back in the day because my 4* OG Cap had absolutely nothing and I wanted that sweet, sweet bleed damage.

Congrats, mate. 2016 me would have been so envious!

2021 me...maybe less so. Then again, I have a duped 6* OG Cap now and no Cap WW2. So I kinda still am. :smiley:
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Unio77 said:

Even a duped Thor Ragnarok πŸ₯²

Sig 40...
    F
    edited July 2021
    I honestly wish I could give you my 6 star tigra or something.
  • This roster isnt bad at all. It has some good utility in there.

This roster isnt bad at all. It has some good utility in there.

But the ratio of good to bad champs though...

there are so few champs the ratio will be skewed.

This roster isnt bad at all. It has some good utility in there.

19 six star champs really isn’t that less for a cav player. He’ll probably get a maximum of 2-3 six star champs a month, and for all of them to be trash is pretty heart breaking. I have 9 six star champs rn and I only 1 each month, 2 if I am lucky with the free cavs. That sym supreme and void is the only thing in his six star that isn’t worth crying over, and void is unduped too.

19 six star champs really isn’t that less for a cav player. He’ll probably get a maximum of 2-3 six star champs a month, and for all of them to be trash is pretty heart breaking. I have 9 six star champs rn and I only 1 each month, 2 if I am lucky with the free cavs. That sym supreme and void is the only thing in his six star that isn’t worth crying over, and void is unduped too.
    I had to open 30+ crystals to get something good, this was before the buff cycle. He also has a YJ who is good out of the gate, no need for dupe or anything. Just because the forums are close minded to good champs doesnt mean he doesnt have them. Terrax hits hard as well. Has a sentinel too. Nothing bad about that roster at all.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Groot, Karnak, Captain America WWII, what a bunch a solid gods

Need Superior Iron Man

He is here @SpideyFunko
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Oooooofff ouch rip that roster. Some ok-ish pulls earlier but your luck recently has been garbage. My condolensces bro.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2021
    At the time of 6* Release, Cap WWII was one of the top champs in the crystal. He's aged very poorly, my condolences.
  • IKON said:

At the time of 6* Release, Cap WWII was one of the top champs in the crystal. He's aged very poorly, my condolences.

have the duped r1 that i used to beat pre nerf no retreat champion with. He is not bad one bit
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Though some decent ones are scatte.....

My condolences buddy.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 β˜…β˜…
    The good news is there are enough low tier champs on your roster that some are prob getting buffs some time this year. The law of averages is in your favor in that regard.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    kfd2010 said:

The good news is there are enough low tier champs on your roster that some are prob getting buffs some time this year. The law of averages is in your favor in that regard.

So far only YJ (his buff is not the best) and Terrax has gotten buffs this year...
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Damnnnn 1000% CEO would be an understatement. But all these pulls don’t matter since you already won the game when you pulled groot.

Groot, Karnak, Captain America WWII, what a bunch a solid gods

Need Superior Iron Man

Thank you for your Words of Good will
    I also hope that one day(soon) you can pull and dupe our lord and savior GROOT in his highest rarity
  • kfd2010 said:

So far only YJ (his buff is not the best) and Terrax has gotten buffs this year...
    Go ahead and use him. YJ is awesome.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wait till you dupe him, god tier!!