**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rate my 6 star roster

AddictorAddictor Posts: 379 ★★★

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Why cover the name? Scared some of the local folks might ask for your friendship in game?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Your Mags isn't duped. It stinks. Also why blot out your IGN?
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    what are we rating this based off of??? im sure you know forums are aids and searching for roaster validation here isnt wise LUL and if someone really wanted to find ya the rating number of champs and such wouldnt be that difficult to search through LUL :D

what are we rating this based off of??? im sure you know forums are aids and searching for roaster validation here isnt wise LUL and if someone really wanted to find ya the rating number of champs and such wouldnt be that difficult to search through LUL :D

Actually it is. He isn't in the top 100 so the leaderboard won't help lol
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

where there is a will there is a way, if you know top rating people you can look at your surrounding placed peeps. its more difficult yes but still possible to find lol im sure theres people especially aids people from forums doing just that lol
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Your CapIW is unawakened? 🤢
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★
    Honestly, this roster is trash. Your namor is not even sig 200. Diablo is still at rank 1. You need to get better at this game. Clear more content, get better champs. You have a long way to go. Half of the mcoc community have a significantly better rosters than this. Git gud Sir, I say Git Gud!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Unranked King Groot

1/10

where there is a will there is a way, if you know top rating people you can look at your surrounding placed peeps. its more difficult yes but still possible to find lol im sure theres people especially aids people from forums doing just that lol
    Good point.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    0/10 you don’t even have Groot and you expect people to even rate a roster like this?
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Imagine ranking Namor, Lsa, and Trashmonger. 3/10
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Addictor said:

Duped rank 2 proxima👀
    10 Flex/Flex
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Addictor said:

Wait no Guardian
    3/10
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    No dupe on hercules garbage🤦‍♂️

Jkjk I’m jealous
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Looks just like mine, well my 3* roster but, hey they're all the same champs right 😂😂
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    No Mysterio, 0/10 awful roster.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Well, if you wished to flex your whale skills, then congratulations. I let the disagree button speak for itself.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    That’s a huge roster
    8/10 because despite that your prestige sucks