**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it just me?

Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
Is it just me or the game has been freezing mid combo? Or when u dash in?

It’s happening more and more now.

Comments

• Options
    Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 165 ★★
    Yes my has been randomly freezing mid fight, in different areas of the game. Thought it was my Internet, but appears its not then
  • Options

Yeah I thought it was just me. But my alliance mates also have these issues. Kinda annoying
    Danemo666 said:

Yes my has been randomly freezing mid fight, in different areas of the game. Thought it was my Internet, but appears its not then

• Options
    I also noticed this issue became more often after the update
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I was just gonna post this glitch until I saw this thread. This glitch is funny because my cousin isn't able to play but when I touch the screen, the bug is auto fixed. It is only happening in special spider verse arena @Kabam
  • Options

I was just gonna post this glitch until I saw this thread. This glitch is funny because my cousin isn't able to play but when I touch the screen, the bug is auto fixed. It is only happening in special spider verse arena @Kabam

Yeah but I noticed in off season war. And the champion intercepted me after the fight froze
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    same thing here
  • Options
    NimsKetchumNimsKetchum Posts: 59
    It is happening to a lot of us......... @Kabam Miike please do have a look. Thank you and appreciate your effort.
  • Options
    Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing these issues. If you haven't already, please provide the requested information in the dedicated thread for either  iOS orAndroid, depending on what device you have. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.