**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cav Finally yessss 🥳🥳🥳

Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260 ★
Just become Cav and it's such an accomplishment I would say especially during this time, with all the issues. To think from a week from now I was at 5.3.1, I had become uc this year 2 days after New years day, then thought I couldn't be able to push so I didn't I waited told my self wait until your stronger. Only because of encouragement from friends in ally and motivation I tried. So in 1 week we'll not exact it was on the 28th I think I started my frustrating process and journey from 5.3.1 to 5.4.6. Finished around 1st august/2nd Then started the act 6 push from 6.1.1 to 6.1.6. On my birthday which was the 3rd August and just finished today which is the 7th. And let me say it is the best feeling. Kindof. I also had to spend over 1.8k units though just on act 6.1.1 to 6.1.5 due to parry and dex troubles. But so back to my original point. I'm happy to not only have done act 5 and act 6.1 but to have done it in a short space of time AND through all this bugs. Let's hope it was worth it. But I'm proud of myself. There were times I thought about just giving up, but then pushed through.

Comments

• Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260 ★
    edited August 2021

My roster.
    Champs I used to do act 5 and 6 were
    Cap iw
    Doom
    Medusa
    Vtd
    And Thanos
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Grats
    edited August 2021
    Sunspot was low at the time snd thanos had more use for me imo

Grats

Thnx man
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Congrats! But please send it all in one message from now on
    edited August 2021
    Nice
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Grats you mde cav with that i made cav 3 weeks ago with this....

So today you have…

-Necroed a thread from 2 years ago
    -Flexed on someone else’s congratulatory post

Nice job

So today you have…

Nice job
    ? What does that mean?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

So today you have…

Nice job
    ? What does that mean?
    Never mind. Congrats to you on getting Cav, OP
    Thnx
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    Congrats on gettin Cav, also congrats on that 6* Thanos.
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★

Just become Cav and it's such an accomplishment I would say especially during this time, with all the issues. To think from a week from now I was at 5.3.1, I had become uc this year 2 days after New years day, then thought I couldn't be able to push so I didn't I waited told my self wait until your stronger. Only because of encouragement from friends in ally and motivation I tried. So in 1 week we'll not exact it was on the 28th I think I started my frustrating process and journey from 5.3.1 to 5.4.6. Finished around 1st august/2nd Then started the act 6 push from 6.1.1 to 6.1.6. On my birthday which was the 3rd August and just finished today which is the 7th. And let me say it is the best feeling. Kindof. I also had to spend over 1.8k units though just on act 6.1.1 to 6.1.5 due to parry and dex troubles. But so back to my original point. I'm happy to not only have done act 5 and act 6.1 but to have done it in a short space of time AND through all this bugs. Let's hope it was worth it. But I'm proud of myself. There were times I thought about just giving up, but then pushed through.

Good job!
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Congratulations!
    edited August 2021
    Yess I was just waiting for the day I got to cav and get a congrats from a kabam moderator @Kabam Porthos

Congrats @Sunnyz_786!

Thanks its such an honour receiving that congrats from you 🥳