**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Class of Nexus will you choose for SoP rewards and who is your ideal pull?

I’m thinking Skill for me - trying to awaken my Fury but I’d be happy with a Mole Man pull as a backup.

Which Class of Nexus will you choose for SoP rewards and who is your ideal pull? 206 votes

Skill
8%
Speeds80LuciusVorenusDragonMCOCch4rnljballer22Thoye3PepporoniMaxLeeXguard77Khellendros138Zan0AlmccarthyJCC5280ShenkChaosMax1012TeggylolSalve_maker05grfvb 18 votes
Mutant
53%
Whiskey_PoetTheJalliSiliyoRaganatorPaulomotarishisaimmmbanyasCharbelCirnesTristanHeroBoltsySpeedbumpfmussapF4k3_GaM3rRotellySungjHarding7Primis00CropDusterOliverJWThecurler 111 votes
Cosmic
12%
Crys23BendyGarryDKBatmania15Bpn88855ThatGuyYouSaw235StellarDenzel116PikoluWozzy101Username19273MaratoxThecapreturnzFiiNCHBollandGiuliameijSkyLord7000PuttPuttTrojansCeltic1981 25 votes
Tech
5%
allinashesPsychoakumaMr_Holl87QacobEtjamadot_dittoFenicoSuperGoodRohit_316Silver_GooseFink 11 votes
Mystic
13%
World EaterxNigCaptain_007_SpiderCoolsHendrossrockykostoncx23433ClynevaArmbreaker42703RockypantherxCaptain_Pug30Cage_1KRANꓘEtherionGodDarkraider234AMS94H3t3rMaxwell24o_oTheMailmann 27 votes
Science
6%
zuffyChitlinsTheEducationpseudosaneLiquidkoldRookiieabqberStevieManWonderRebarkNockoOmedennScrubhanDarkKnight646Unitman 14 votes

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Apoc dupe, AA, and Wags are up there.

Unless i choose to go Skill, in which case i want Nick.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Archangel, Archangel, Archangel. That's what I want to see from my nexus.

X-23 would be a nice second pick. Awakening her might push me over the edge of taking her to R3. Also wouldn't mind Namor although he won't get any resources until he's duped and high sig level.

Also, do these crystals update the pool as new characters are added? If so, there's a 0.00001% chance I'd wait and see if Wolverine is ever added to the 6* pool.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    Corvus, CMM, Venom, might (maybe) save for Herc
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    Mutant
    1. Red Mags
    2. Awaken AA

After that it’s just best available.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Mutant
    Prof X, Mags, Apoc, that’s what I mainly want but I’d be happy with a lot of others
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I'm really torn. Did want to go with mutant to hopefully get apoc but I pulled him the other day.

I have a stacked mutant 6* which includes
    OR, namor, red & white mags, sunspot, colossus, havok, bishop & a few others I can't remember rn.

So if I was to go mutant I'd only really be after omega dupe, new stryfe or Colossus dupe.

Now I have a skill T5 so I could go skill as I only have 4 skill 6*s stealthy (personally don't like him & having him as a 5/65 I've used him 3 times) Elsa and can't remember the other 2 duds. I like Elsa but I'm not super keen to R3 her so I'd only really be after mole god. Or nick but then there's the issue of duping him.

Science I'd only want ibom.
    Have torch, void duped & there's no one else I'm after.

Mystic. Have a few good mystics but don't have Doom, bwcv or alcoholic snoop dog so there's an option too.

Have a tech 2% from being formed and my tech 6* roster is poor

But there's too many bad tech champs for me to risk it as I'd only really want warlock.

I'm stuck and have no idea what to choose 😭
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    Mutant
    Qfury said:

I'm really torn. Did want to go with mutant to hopefully get apoc but I pulled him the other day.

I have a stacked mutant 6* which includes
    OR, namor, red & white mags, sunspot, colossus, havok, bishop & a few others I can't remember rn.

So if I was to go mutant I'd only really be after omega dupe, new stryfe or Colossus dupe.

Now I have a skill T5 so I could go skill as I only have 4 skill 6*s stealthy (personally don't like him & having him as a 5/65 I've used him 3 times) Elsa and can't remember the other 2 duds. I like Elsa but I'm not super keen to R3 her so I'd only really be after mole god. Or nick but then there's the issue of duping him.

Science I'd only want ibom.
    Have torch, void duped & there's no one else I'm after.

Mystic. Have a few good mystics but don't have Doom, bwcv or alcoholic snoop dog so there's an option too.

Have a tech 2% from being formed and my tech 6* roster is poor

But there's too many bad tech champs for me to risk it as I'd only really want warlock.

I'm stuck and have no idea what to choose 😭

I feel you. I’m in the same boat with trying to decide what 2 T5cc I want to pick. I could go all in on mutant because I have so many mutants I want to take up, but then I would need a lot of mutant t4. Or do I pick a different class, but I’m close to forming all other classes and don’t have another champ I want to take up.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Mutant
    Hoping for an AA dupe or wags, but there's lots of mutants I'd like to pull
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Science
    iBom but I’ll be happy with Torch, Rhulk, awakening Thing, Spam, Spidergwen, or Abomination.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Science
    Science is my weakest class. Don’t have a single science R3. Looking for torch, ibom or dupe capiw, void, rulk.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Mutant

Prof X, Mags, Apoc, that’s what I mainly want but I’d be happy with a lot of others

• MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    I need that cosmic ghost rider
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Tech
    Ghost or Warlock. Doc Ock, Ultron and Hulkbuster as secondary options.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,153 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    I have some dupes I want in this class, such as AA, OML, Stryfe, Storm X. Also would like to pull OG Storm.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    BWCV.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    Air-Walker
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Mutant
    Apoc first pull or a dupe of colossus or red mags preferable. AA would be really great as well
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Mutant
    Apoc, dude Prox X, White Mags, Collosus.

Or science, for cap. Seems like mutant is obvious.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

Nick fury and shang chi

I don't think shang Chi will be available on that crystal
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Same as last few polls.

I want Apoc.

I won't get Apoc, but I want Apoc. In any case, my Mutant roster sucks.

If I magically get Apoc 5* or above, I'd seriously consider Mystic. I'd love a Claire or Doom, or a Diablo dupe.

It doesn't really matter though. I don't hope anymore, as hope is just a marinade for pain.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Skill
    Skill as I want to dupe my nf, also would love to dupe my km or kingpin, or pull Shang chi
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Getting AA or awakening Namor so I can be done focusing on mutants.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,490 Guardian
    Cosmic
    Captain Marvel Movie dupe, Venompool dupe, Angela Dupe
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 235 ★★
    Science
    zuffy said:

Science is my weakest class. Don’t have a single science R3. Looking for torch, ibom or dupe capiw, void, rulk.

I have ihulk and memes. Hoping for the same champs you are
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Apoc, Red Mags, Wags, OR dupe, AA second dupe,
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,157 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    I want something from all classes.
    I'll just toss coins and decide once rewards are out...
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Mutant
    Magneto