Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

New thing I noticed abt parry

Aside from current issue I was doing arena and I parried regular hulk with my cull and it DID register it as parry too,that green thing came but hulk didn’t get stunned…..

Comments

• SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 202 ★★
    I’ve had that a lot lately… get the parry notice, but no stun
  • TerraTerra Posts: 5,397 ★★★★★
    edited August 8
    Assassin's Mastery? Synergies? Mistimings?
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Parry is being nerfed into the ground via AI changes, “bugs”, nodes, mechanics, you name it. They may as well just remove the mastery and have done with it.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 11,697 Guardian
    On EQ, cavalier difficulty. On 2.2 (cosmic nodes).
    The falter passive doesn't allow you to parry-stun, even though it doesnt say anything abiut that on the description
  • Matrixdemonmemegod1Matrixdemonmemegod1 Posts: 112
    Not that, as I said, arena
    Terra said:

Didn’t have that
  • Zan0Zan0 Posts: 2,834 ★★★★★
    edited August 8

Terra said:

Didn’t have that
    Were you at low health? Because if so then that's the assassin mastery of the other person
    Zan0 said:

Terra said:

Didn’t have that
    Were you at low health? Because if so then that's the assassin mastery of the other person

Was at 50% he at 49