Options

New on Forum

Hello my dere friends I'm new on this forum, so before any discussion can anybody tell me what are rules and regulations of this forum.

Comments

• Options
    Lord_MLord_M Posts: 36
    Malreck04 said:

Honestly pretty amazing that the first thing you ask for is the rules, which is a good thing of course.

Thanks brother for your comments 💚
  • Options

Welcome to the forum's
    Have your 1st insightful

Thanks 😊
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Lord_MCOC said:

Malreck04 said:

I don't think so..
    Before entering in any site we must know the rules, terms and conditions.
    After that I'm a die heart ❤️ fan of mcoc.
    So it's important.

They meant spending time on the forums is not worth it.
    It 50% right because if I have any questions regarding to the game so where should i go?

• Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Here’s a few rules or guidelines I’d like to mention that are important to know. Don’t spam threads; if you want to post multiple threads spread them out throughout the day. If you’re having trouble with content don’t come and complain about your roster because we can’t help if you do that; if you post what specifically you’re having trouble with and your roster we can tell you what we feel like the best solution is for you. If you have any questions about someone’s response or want to address something specifically you can @ someone to get there attention.

I felt like I had more things to mention but that’s all I can remember right now. I’ll come back if I remember other stuff. Welcome to the forums!
  • Options
    Welcome brother
    You're on right place..
  • Options

Welcome brother
    You're on right place..

Thank you
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

Here’s a few rules or guidelines I’d like to mention that are important to know. Don’t spam threads; if you want to post multiple threads spread them out throughout the day. If you’re having trouble with content don’t come and complain about your roster because we can’t help if you do that; if you post what specifically you’re having trouble with and your roster we can tell you what we feel like the best solution is for you. If you have any questions about someone’s response or want to address something specifically you can @ someone to get there attention.

I felt like I had more things to mention but that’s all I can remember right now. I’ll come back if I remember other stuff. Welcome to the forums!

Thank you 😊
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

The only rule is… Kabam makes the rules, changes and moves the goal post, rinse and repeat.

Salty bunch.
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Welcome to the forums! Ask whatever doubts you have and we’ll try to help! Just don’t make best champion polls, polls on your opinion on Elsa and who’s better between Hyperion and CGR and you’ll be fine
  • Options

Welcome to the forums! Ask whatever doubts you have and we’ll try to help! Just don’t make best champion polls, polls on your opinion on Elsa and who’s better between Hyperion and CGR and you’ll be fine

Thank you