**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should mystique be added?

This is my opinion. Mystique should really be added! The idea that maybe she can copy somebody’s look is so awesome! I think it would be nice. What do you think?

Should mystique be added? 11 votes

She would be awesome
81%
B_Dizzle_01Denzel116GreekhitLpooTheBair123BlôdletterSnuggzygroundedmaster20005Amera 9 votes
No, I don’t want her
18%
DjrbYodabolt21 2 votes
It depends if she looks good
0%

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    She already has been. Can't you tell?
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
    That's a cool concept in the comics but I don't know how it would translate into an interesting champion/set of abilities in the game. How do you make "able to change appearance" into a powerful core ability? She doesn't learn their abilities like Taskmaster or take their powers like Rogue, she just mimics their appearance. That's a dope ability from a storytelling perspective but it lacks a certain..."Pow! Pow! Pow!" fighting game factor to it.

But if someone comes up with a cool way to design her, why not? I'm certainly not thoroughly opposed to it or anything.
  • Options
    We have a dedicated thread for character suggestions: Character Wishlist Thread 3.0. Head over there to share your ideas and check out everyone else's cool suggestions!

This discussion has been closed.