**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which are your best and worst 6* classes?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
Subject says it all - which classes are your best and worst? For me it is Skill and Tech.

With Skill I have some of the best champions in the game

With Tech I not only have poor champions but hardly any of them

Interesting to me how spiky the RNG is. I’ve got 38 total 6*s (obviously not a very large roster), 11 of which are Science, 2 of which are tech.

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Tech is easily my Strongest

And Cosmic is my weakest
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    Hunting for first 6-Star skill. Honestly, any skill champ will do.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Strongest

Weakest

• BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    🥵

🥶

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I'd say they're all about average.
    As tiering of champs is personal to each individual,I'll allow you to make your own decision.

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Mystic mutant strongest, science weakest, though it’s not particularly weak either, just missing more of the top science champs than I am the top champs of others

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Best

Worst

• Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Worst class:

Best class:

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    From best to worst, with each R3 worthy champions:
    1. Tech - Warlock and G2099.
    2. Science - Torch and CAIW (unawakened). iH R2 tops.
    3. Mutant - Red Magneto and Sunspot. Domino R2 tops.
    4. Skill - Falcon
    5. Mystic - Symbiote Supreme (maybe)
    6. Cosmic - None I consider R3 worthy, R2 tops for King Groot and Terrax
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Best - Mutant (Dupe Apoc, Undupe ProX, Collossus, Emma)

Worst - Mystic with Longshot being the only champ that cn be considered above average
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Skill is my best. I have falcon, mole man, stealthy, and some other good people.

Mystic is my worst since the only champion I have in it is hood. Cosmic is also pretty bad too because I have 5 champions and they’re all trash except red goblin who’s unduped.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 788 ★★★
    Skill best:

Science worst:

Still haven't opened my SoP Nexus. Can't decide between tryna improve science roster, or try to get a decent cosmic.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Strongest

Weakest

RNG be crazy
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 380 ★★★
    I have no idea.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Addictor said:

I have no idea.

Skills probably your worst class and mutant your best. But DAMN what a roster. Filthy
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    I don't have any pictures because I'm lazy, so I'll just describe my situation.

The tl;dr of it all: Mutant's the best, science is (probably) the worst.

My worst is science. I just don't have any good champs in it, save for Spider-Gwen. I like her, just not enough to ever rank her up. I've had her at r1 for a year or two.

Skill is also kind of bad, but I've got a bunch of fairly good champs there that all fall into the same "I know you're good and I'd like to rank you up, but...I could also rank up someone much better" category of champs that Spider-Gwen's in.

Mutant is - surprise, surprise! - my best class. I have White Magneto, Bishop and Apocalypse at r2, and I'll r3 Apocalypse once I find another t2a and a smidge of t5b.

I don't have many good cosmics - or cosmic champions at all - but my r2 Venom did do a tremendous job in the Variants so I can't really complain.

Tech is a weird class for me. I've got Warlock at r3 but then I've got a bunch of quirky champs either at r2 or at least r2 ready (thanks to a gem). My favorite class with 100% champs I'm interested among my meager 4 pulls.

And finally mystics. Well, I got Doom. I've also got an awakened Mojo who is just so much fun. One of my favorite champs in the game.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Best… well, Tech has Ultron and guardian. Mystic has Sorcerer Supreme and Man-Thing, Skill has Killmonger, Science has iHulk, gulk, and hulk, and Cosmic has Aarkus and OG Ms. Marvel.

Worst? Mutant. Don’t have a single one.