Level 1 revive

Comments

• DalBotDalBot Member Posts: 1,632 ★★★★★

Laughable? How is it laughable when certain items like L1-3 revives have always been random. It used to be the same with war boosts. I'm still waiting for you to provide the rotation. The idea that it was ever a rotation is what is laughable. Also when did I say that they couldn't force them in? I can't seem to find a post where I said that.

I just can't with this 😂

And now it's officially 4 weeks now with no L1 revives, but hey, we get the hilariously overpriced L2s in the store today 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

Laughable? How is it laughable when certain items like L1-3 revives have always been random. It used to be the same with war boosts. I'm still waiting for you to provide the rotation. The idea that it was ever a rotation is what is laughable. Also when did I say that they couldn't force them in? I can't seem to find a post where I said that.

I just can't with this 😂

And now it's officially 4 weeks now with no L1 revives, but hey, we get the hilariously overpriced L2s in the store today 🤦🏻‍♂️
    I agree that you can't lol. We can also agree on the L2s. They both restore a tiny amount of health. Makes no sense for them to be over six times the cost. Honestly they should just retire the L1s and make L2s cost 7k loyalty.
    And yet another day, and another full AQ series, without the revives and without it being at all addressed by Kabam. This doesn't seem coincidental at all.
  • ShibbyMcDudeShibbyMcDude Member Posts: 35
    Ebony_Naw said:

DalBot said:

Neev_4321 said:

JollyHawk said:

DalBot said:

I love all the folks saying it's "random" when it absolutely is not random. They used to be reliably in the store every 8-10 days on rotation. The store is not "RNG", it's rotating inventory which conveniently no longer seems to include the revives we all rely on, which is odd while the game is still broken.

As for "What do you expect the mods to do?"... I dunno, maybe acknowledge our issue and alert the dev team that this is a concern? 🤷🏻‍♂️

As for the "well it's not uncommon for it to take this long"... the last time they were in the store was 8/8, almost a month ago. While the game is broken.

I seriously don't fathom the fanboy brown nosing around here

What's the rotation?
    Didn't you read anything, it is random, all items are random, claiming kabam is rigging it is outright stupid
    It's hilarious that you think the store stuff is RNG the same way crystals are. It's not random at all, it's generally set for specific items to be available at specific dates and times in a cycle. It used to be that LV1 revives came up every 8th or 9th day like clockwork, now it's been 4 weeks since the last time they came up.

But I'm sure the disagrees will flow without a single factual retort 😂
    You are claiming the existence of a rotation. If so, please identify what this rotation is and please note I will be looking to observe this predictable sequence over the next week. If you cannot provide the sequence of this rotation, I will assume this is a conspiracy and not bother to grace it with more than the hot air it is.

Maybe the L1 was removed, maybe it wasn’t. Stop making up nonsense that you can’t back up and then treating it as though it is fact.
    Maybe a better discussion is: why is loyalty store random? Why not make it like glory store and have refresh timers at some items!
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Member Posts: 312 ★★★

Even if the store is rng, its been 3 weeks - I'm sure someone like @Kabam Miike could reach out to the dev team and see if they could possibly look at coding in a day soon, or look at implementing it into the store permanently like the boosts. We've had droughts before but this is starting to push it now.

Considering all the bugs, and the cost of revives with units, it's not great atm. We can't say it's rigged, but we can ask for it to become a permanently part of the store, or even for the glory revives to be increased

It's been since July 27th actually.
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Member Posts: 286 ★★★
    With the traction of this thread and the many others on the same topic it's safe to say they know about it and don't want to comment. This would make you believe it's intentional.

Even if the store is rng, its been 3 weeks - I'm sure someone like @Kabam Miike could reach out to the dev team and see if they could possibly look at coding in a day soon, or look at implementing it into the store permanently like the boosts. We've had droughts before but this is starting to push it now.

Considering all the bugs, and the cost of revives with units, it's not great atm. We can't say it's rigged, but we can ask for it to become a permanently part of the store, or even for the glory revives to be increased

No, they were last in the store on August 8th.

I have the proof of July 27th, can you show me where you're getting August 8th from? It was lost on TUESDAY, July 27th.

And it's on my Line App because I send them every time there are Level 1 Revives to my chats.

And there was nothing on August 8th because I check on Midnight (CST) when they are released.

I have the proof of July 27th, can you show me where you're getting August 8th from? It was lost on TUESDAY, July 27th.

And it's on my Line App because I send them every time there are Level 1 Revives to my chats.

And there was nothing on August 8th because I check on Midnight (CST) when they are released.
    We have an alliance announcement chat. Every time L1s are there it gets posted. The last time was the 8th.

We have an alliance announcement chat. Every time L1s are there it gets posted. The last time was the 8th.
    Thank you. I obviously missed this one and I'm glad you knew that I was not trolling.

Appreciate that and I'll update my records. Still been a month now unfortunately.
  • WillieBWillieB Member Posts: 151 ★★
    Another day without revives, if they only knew how mad this is making their players. The guys in our family of alliances are spitting mad about this. I don't know if the items are random or not, but I can tell you that many of the players I know think this is by design.
    WillieB said:

Another day without revives, if they only knew how mad this is making their players. The guys in our family of alliances are spitting mad about this. I don't know if the items are random or not, but I can tell you that many of the players I know think this is by design.

I'm sure it's not by design, but I am starting to wonder if there is a glitch preventing them from appearing.
  • ChriissRChriissR Member Posts: 652 ★★★★
    This is beyond ridiculous now. This actually affects a ton of players doing AW and AQ.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Member Posts: 221 ★★
    This is ridiculous, another day without l1 revive, ofc there's something wrong going on, is really hard to keep doing AW and AQ without them
    Heck, I'd even not be mad if they SOLD The $20 USD AQ Bundles as a daily deal soon.

Those have been months too since we've seen them.

That's so sad all around.
  • TamamortTamamort Member Posts: 59
    @Kabam Miike weigh in please. It’s getting beyond a joke. Especially with the game being very broken
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,799 ★★★★★
    Im personally not effected by this...
    But this issue looks so bad on kabams part... it not only effect one individual but also creates a unnecessary pressure on players in competitive alliances.
    grfvb said:

DalBot said:

I've seen countless map 7 alliances not finish map 7 on days because they have players who can't spend real cash on these revives. It's literally no longer possible for some folks on some Map 7 lines to be FTP because we have not had access to these in LITERALLY a month now (as of tomorrow). There is no FTP way to obtain these resources other than grinding arena non-stop and the fact is that not only has Kabam not responded to our concern in any way, they have actively been shutting down threads talking about this issue that predate this thread. It's a major concern that has teams failing and people quitting the game, but I guess they're making more money by people having to buy units to revive than they would lose by people quitting the game.

Is it REALLY that hard to say "Hey, we see this is a concern and we will look in to it"?

if they cant finish m7 they should step down to m6, m5 until bugs are fixed init.. t5cc are no longer that rare for people who can run m7 regularly
    People have always used revives for Map 7. They've always been available to be utilized. Not all lines are equally easy but folks have always been able to play smart and use items as needed. Now it's not even an option because we have had a combination of a badly flawed product with a suddenly missing resource.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    They need to come as soon as possible. Also, a schedule just like all the other stores have would be great as well. That way we can properly map out how to manage our revives. Trying to get units off of needing revives for Alliance quest is pretty low. Just add them to the store already.
    L1 Alliance team health potions are in the store! Just think how much you'll be able to heal your team for only 4k loyalty! Revives not needed!
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,802 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen a level 1 team alliance revive in the loyalty store. I’d guess a couple weeks now.
    Typhoon said:

I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen a level 1 team alliance revive in the loyalty store. I’d guess a couple weeks now.

One month exactly.
  • HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Member Posts: 234 ★★
    The last appearance of level 1 revives was on august 8, since that we have to buy them for units, which is very bad. Competitions for AQ are over, so we have no resources to support us in these hard days of party/dex bugs.
  • TamamortTamamort Member Posts: 59
    @Kabam Miike another day without. The game is broken it’s essential they pop up
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Member Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    If I had to revive in aq id drop down a map... I'm not saying its not a problem that revives haven't shown up for a month, but you've got folks in this thread clearly doing content that is too high for their current roster and skill and bashing their head against the units button to patch over the mistake.
    No_oneuk said:

If I had to revive in aq id drop down a map... I'm not saying its not a problem that revives haven't shown up for a month, but you've got folks in this thread clearly doing content that is too high for their current roster and skill and bashing their head against the units button to patch over the mistake.

Dropping down a map means leaving your alliance. I run map 7 in a top 60 alliance and have no issues currently and lots of revives. But it only takes a couple of bad days to get low. People shouldn''t have to leave their alliance because L1 revives have inexplicably disappeared.
    No_oneuk said:

No mention of the fact that the game is demonstrably broken in it's current state as acknowledged by the developer which directly causes more problems to pop up while playing AQ.🤷🏻‍♂️
    No_oneuk said:

Also revives exist for a reason; folks have been doing M7 for years and occasionally revive, use some health pots and trudge on. It's one thing if you keep iteming out, a whole different thing if you're fighting mini-bosses and revive to clear the rest of your paths.

Im top 10, I had a bad week on CSWS and I've now been out of revives for 3 weeks. There is no option to not finish, it's a case of you get through no matter what.. if that means dropping cash or grinding arena, that's what you have to do

This right here. There are times where not finishing is not acceptable and certain lines like CSWS may cost a revive or two here and there.