**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1 Week Cav Challenge Account Banned!!!??

FuzzyFoxFuzzyFox Posts: 45
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Been doing a 1 week Cav Challenge, 7 days in amd get permanently banned??!?!!

I have no idea why!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• FuzzyFoxFuzzyFox Posts: 45
    Lol, been playing for 6 years on my main, thought id play alomg with BG, and tgis happens
    Terms of service, i don't know what, i was having loads of fun, pullee CGR from compensation, just about to fight Ultron in 5.4.6 and tgen this pops up
    Mods? What mods, whats the point in that, im on a phone, android, whats the point of challenege if you are gonna cheat
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    FuzzyFox said:

Mods? What mods, whats the point in that, im on a phone, android, whats the point of challenege if you are gonna cheat

To brag and have a good account
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    You can contact support of you haven't violated any TOS. However i don't know how helpful they would be.

You can contact support of you haven't violated any TOS. However i don't know how helpful they would be.

Yeah i have, but as you say, pointless really
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    If you really are in the clean, keep trying.

This is a very old post but hopefully it gives some insight.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/82484/#Comment_82484 on the matter.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    It may not be related to one week challenge. Does anyone else use your device or have you logged in on another player's device?
    2StarKing said:

It may not be related to one week challenge. Does anyone else use your device or have you logged in on another player's device?

No, just me, luckily my main account is ok lol, had to uninstall the game gwt 5o login screen though.
    I was going to end the account today anyway, but i was so close to getting cavalier, just really annoying as ive got an itch i cant scratch

If you really are in the clean, keep trying.

This is a very old post but hopefully it gives some insight.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/82484/#Comment_82484 on the matter.

Thanks, i will just have to wait for a response from the support team, whenever that will be
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Mistakes happens from kabam side too...
    Let's hope you are clean and get your temp id back.
    Many people did start with BG for this adventure. Atleast some people are having fun.
    I remember how much I enjoyed clearing content again on my mini.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Long time ago a pro-Quaker got permanent ban by Kabam because he got zero damage with Quake in AW and killed AW boss without loss of health, I can’t remember exactly which tier of AW but it must be within tier 5. Subsequently he got his ban removed and he wrote something in Reddit.

Although I was skeptical at that moment (I confess it is mainly because he share a video to Prof Huff and this Prof treat it a explosive news of the century), he really got skill and I guess Kabam picked him because of overly sensitive A.I.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    Lol now I am frightened. I started yesterday a new account on my phone with which I play also my main account.

I just made a different email adress for this new account - am I in the danger zone?
  • These Forums aren't the place to discuss any actions which have been taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There's more information HERE regarding account bans.
This discussion has been closed.