**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bishop buff

dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Am i the only person who still has no IDEA how to fight buffed bishop???
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Use incinerate-immune champs, or Guardian / Ultron at very high (ideally max) signature. Otherwise, you will have to keep away after he fires his SP1 until the incinerates can't hurt you.
  • Options
    Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    Usually my method is to not let him throw a sp1, it's literally impossible to dodge and creates the incinerate aura thingy as well. Sp2 is more manageable, good to learn the timing of how to dodge that when it's fully unblockable.

The two best counters I'd say are Ghost and War Machine. Ghost just phase the sp1 and convert Incinerate into Fury. War Machine's sp1 can remove Prowess preventing him from going above 10. Any tech champ gives him less prowess so they are generally better. Guardian can block unblockable specials from mutants and has sky high energy resistance so he can be decent. Howard with his synergy can steal the Opponent's prowess. Peni since she's Incinerate immune. Nimrod will probably be nuts for Bishop after he gets released as he also has the Prowess-removing ability. Both Peni and Nimrod are very rare as of now though, so there are really only these 4 hard counters I can think of.

I've found that new Bishop on any annoying node can easily become a nightmare.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I kinda knew how he worked, then yesterday u volunteered to take him as boss for t2/p2.

Ghost took 29 hits so i think she works fairly well 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    I've been finding Surfer works really well.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Rillian said:

Any suggestions for the mutant skill restricted bishop in V1.1.1 ?

Colossus. I didn't check the nodes it just seems that Colossus seems like a safe option.
  • Options
    Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    I honestly find his fully unblockable sp1 more annoying than the incinerates. Usually I just antibait and make him dump sp2s instead, effectively avoiding everything annoying with new Bishop.
  • Options
    kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 428 ★★★
    Red Hulk best counter for him.
    His extra damage is physical based so it doesn't give him prowess.
    You're free to just block Bishop's sp1 and punish him because Rulk is incinerate immune as well.
  • Options
    BumbunyonBumbunyon Posts: 42
    I'm so sick of finding bishop in 7.2 and he is A LITTLE BIT MUCH. This dude is absolutely nuts to beat its so damn frustrating!