**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How damage over time debuffs are different t from degen?

Do Degen has some special property apart from damage?
Ik incinerate reduce block proficiency and perfect block chance, poison reduces healing, coldsnap cats as anti evade.
But do shock, bleed and degen have some additional properties?

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Shock, Degen and bleed is just direct damage no additional properties (unless stated otherwise by a node in a quest)
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

Shock, Degen and bleed is just direct damage no additional properties (unless stated otherwise by a node in a quest)

But sometimes I expirenced that degen bypasses cornered node and degen won't get reflected by mr sinister sp1.

Not sure if it's intended
  • Options

But sometimes I expirenced that degen bypasses cornered node and degen won't get reflected by mr sinister sp1.

It could be passive degen
    Ultron cable degen isint passive
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

Shock is technically energy damage, not direct.
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    edited September 2021

degen isn't considered a damage over time effect for some nodes/champions, a really niche but useful thing ^_^

Which is funny, because Mr Sinister's own SP1 Degeneration basically says it inflicts "x Direct Damage over 4 seconds" and AFAIK is paused by his Heavy charge.

An interesting "interaction" nonetheless.
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    As far as I know, no one is immune to degen. If that's correct is there anything else that no one is immune to? (other than Unit Man).
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    jdrum663 said:

As far as I know, no one is immune to degen. If that's correct is there anything else that no one is immune to? (other than Unit Man).

Does Rupture count?
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Mr. Sinister doesn't reflect degen from robots like Ultron and G2099. He should be reflecting Cable's degen though
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    jdrum663 said:

Nobody is fully immune to degen like someone is immune to bleed, but there a few half scenarios:

Robots are immune to Cable's degen if that counts

Spider-Ham and Mr Negative can be up to 100% resistant to it

TaskMaster can be immune to all debuffs (including degen) after 10 debuffs applied
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★

jdrum663 said:

Nobody is fully immune to degen like someone is immune to bleed, but there a few half scenarios:

Robots are immune to Cable's degen if that counts

Spider-Ham and Mr Negative can be up to 100% resistant to it

TaskMaster can be immune to all debuffs (including degen) after 10 debuffs applied
    Was just about to say this. Also, Ghost can shrug it, as well as most debuff shrug champions. Also, Nova Flames aren't really active debuffs, so I don't know if they would count for the "is there anything that no one is immune to" question.
  • Options
    Chikel said:

Mr. Sinister doesn't reflect degen from robots like Ultron and G2099. He should be reflecting Cable's degen though
    He doesn't, checked it out
  • Options