**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Really kabam!

The_only_leaderThe_only_leader Posts: 112
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Come on serious kabam? This deal with the 1 iso and suck little gold for the amount of units is probably the worst deal I’ve seen. You guys can treat us better then that. To get 10k in gold and t5 iso in EQ even if you had to buy energy would only be 30 units and can 5000-40,000 gold for cheaper then this deal!!!! This is a slap in the face! Come on now!

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Just don't buy it?
    You don't have to buy every unit deal
  • Options

This oils only cost 30 unit to get if you were out of energy yet your charging 80 unit for the thing basically
  • Options
    Terra said:

Just don't buy it?

Oh I’m not! I just want kabam to I feel offend by that offer. It’s a slap in the face to me. It highway robbery.
  • Options

Terra said:

Just don't buy it?

Oh I’m not! I just want kabam to I feel offend by that offer. It’s a slap in the face to me. It highway robbery.
    How is it a robbery if you haven't paid for the deal? It's existence doesn't cause you to loose any resources
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Is it "slap in the face" time again?
    Seriously. If you need it, get it. If not, pass.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 639 ★★★
    Terra said:

Terra said:

Just don't buy it?

How is it a robbery if you haven't paid for the deal? It's existence doesn't cause you to loose any resources
    Terra said:

Terra said:

Just don't buy it?

You knew term highway robbery is saying meaning something is way over priced and it’s like fetting robbed when buying it! The leader is right! For 1 tier 6 iso and 10 k gold is 200 units! You can do cav EQ and get that for free or spend 30 units for energy to get the same thing. It’s people like is why they keep doing. You basically stick up for them and make all right. That’s not ok to to treat us that way. We deserve better then that. I’m a sales man and their sales tactics are backwards. With the amount of people that buy stuff at that price they are actually losing money. If they sold at a better price more people would buy a lot more. Sale a lot for a little and you sale out sale ever game out there. Think of like this… if you go buy a car at car lot and cars sales man charges you way to much and learned you could of got it cheap some else you be mad right ? Or what if you went to car lot and the sales manager give a great deal. Below cost let’s . You would be a customer for life! If they sold deals at a better price they would make a ton more money over time.
  • Options

Is it "slap in the face" time again?
    Seriously. If you need it, get it. If not, pass.

For once, I agree with you
  • Options
    This thread has not moved in a constructive direction so it will be closed to avoid further disputes.
This discussion has been closed.