**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who is the best Masked Web Warrior in MCOC?

Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Peni is not masked. And we already know she'd probably be the best one here, so i've left her out of the poll.

Edit. I didn't forget Symbiote and 2099. But they aren't part of the Web Warriors in the comics, so I've left them out. If you think one of them is best, just comment their names.

Who is the best Masked Web Warrior in MCOC? 70 votes

Spider-Gwen
8%
RockypantherxDr_Z01dbergo_oRax38Hilbert_unbeatable2TheDuke14 6 votes
Spider-Ham
25%
SpeedbumpFoxhero007RookiieSbkruebIron_Patriot_is_litThoye3Maxwell24Demi_GodJay69ŘïdđhįmR1s020casual0Yodabolt21RiptideAce2319Draconic_12NimsKetchumKonstant45Detective_Pikachu 18 votes
Spider-Man (Classic)
0%
Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
4%
RockyshockyYsFHemanth123manikanta 3 votes
Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
20%
FitnesscwZerospikebantuGoddessIliasthe2425ladiesmanTitan41JamesA15MiekandKorgEwell65SSS69Steel_Ball_RunChaosMax1012Nightkiller7312Real_Madrid_76_2FrostGiantLordNihalFayaz 14 votes
Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)
41%
MagrailothosSungjThatGuyYouSaw235JuggerNotColonaut123MaxGamingThatOneMasterGamerSarvanga1_GarrettNFiiNCHIronGladiator22SpideyFunkoBeastDadChikelScarXaNOOBis235HoitadoHrishikesh713ScrubhanCrcrcrc 29 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Personally, I think Gwen and Stealthy are the superior of the bunch.
    But I speak out of experience of the champs I have, so do with that what you will.
    I sure love how Stealthy had everyone r3ing him left and right as 6*, now he's barely talked about anymore.
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    Terra said:

But I speak out of experience of the champs I have, so do with that what you will.

I sure love how Stealthy had everyone r3ing him left and right as 6*, now he's barely talked about anymore.
    He is still pretty good, but you wont catch people r4ing him
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★
    Between spider ham and starky for me.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    Gwen (my first r5), start and stealthy for me. Awesome damage but limited utility. Still good
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,392 ★★★★★
    Stealthy
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

Terra said:

That’s because he’s super rare as a 6* and was very popular for a long time. Nostalgia is a big deal and he’s still not a bad champ. He’s just not the best spider hero anymore.
    I was referring to Stealth Suit, not Stark Enhanced
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Stealthy is still the goat of Spider-Men.