**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Should Mephisto be the 6* boss run boss?

2»

Comments

• Options
    No
    FAL7EN wrote: »
    I beat easily with no problem with a 4* 4/40 Hyperion

no hyperion burn
  • Options
    No
    danielmath wrote: »
    He doesn't do any actual unavoidable damage does he?

No, you can avoid all his damage unless he's got you cornered

as you cant rush past him to the other side means you always get cornered as he allways charge..every second he burn he charge
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Yes
    Yes its content to test how hard 6*s will be, it wasn't made to be easy but to get some practice on the new content.
  • Options
    No
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    Yes its content to test how hard 6*s will be, it wasn't made to be easy but to get some practice on the new content.

no..lol
    it meant to give kabam money..tricking ppl to buy crystals inhope of getting meffo...which most likely will suc without boss nodes
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    No
    no cause i suck and i have real trouble beating him in master mode
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Edenrrific wrote: »
    Very easy to be honest, you need patience and skill. It can be done with most champs. I did it with 4/55 SL. then redid it with 5/50 unduped sidergwen to prove he wasnt that bad.

Why do you have an unduped 5/50 Spider Gwen?
  • Options
    EdenrrificEdenrrific Posts: 57
    Yes
    Edenrrific wrote: »
    Very easy to be honest, you need patience and skill. It can be done with most champs. I did it with 4/55 SL. then redid it with 5/50 unduped sidergwen to prove he wasnt that bad.

Why do you have an unduped 5/50 Spider Gwen?
    Memes. I also have a 5/50 shehulk, got that from 5.2 rank up gem.