**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gameplay issues especially worse today?

thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I know we've all been experiencing gameplay issues and that Kabam is working hard on addressing them. But is anyone noticing these issues especially today (e.g., lag, parry/dex, disconnects)?

I lost my arena streak b/c 2 of my fights began with lag and when the game resumed, I was being comboed in the corner (I was getting lag throughout my run, but I was able to play through most of them).

In AQ, I wasn't able to parry and still lots of lag.

This isn't a rant post, but more to see if others are experiencing this particularly today so that this information might help identify some of the factors contributing to these gameplay issues.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Mine has actually been better. I still get frame rate drop and I’ve had to restart after parry/block just failed, but a set of paths in Act 6 to finish objectives really wasn’t that unenjoyable.

Color me surprised. Granted, my bar was low, but the game cleared it today.

Dr. Zola
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    This sums up today aq for me perfectly. I love redoing fights.

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    It has felt quite random for a while, for me. Works fine mostly but then I’ll hit a brief wave of parry or dex issues.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    I had to revive after the first fight in a stupid AQ5. At some point, the screen freezed and the only thing I can do was hearing the doombot kicking my ass.
  • ThantonThanton Posts: 142
    Yeah today mine is also lagging
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★

I love redoing fights.

That too with half health.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Mine's been considerably better since that android hotfix released some time back. (Not the first hotfix)

Nothing specially wrong today/yesterday for me.
  • Hey guys, there's already a thread HERE about issues with Parry and Dexterity.

If you would like to report a different performance issue or have concerns about lag, please share your feedback in one of the dedicated threads below by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.