New Objectives

Comments

• RunavargrRunavargr Member Posts: 180 ★★
    Ya this is pretty upsetting considering the iso and rank up materials I just used to do the last good chunk of this…. I def should of help of on tht crystal deal to lol
  • MaxViperMaxViper Member Posts: 1
    I bought 20 cavalier krystals for getting new 6* to lvl up and now I can see, it was for nothing ..except new: falcon, thor, haweye, and OG Abo. 🤦🤦🤦🤦
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Member Posts: 236
    I dont understand what's there to evaluate, u guys made a mistake.. made players spend resources to meet a requirements for an objective.. then u removed the objective and completely cheat us put of resources. There is nothing to evaluate a this point other than find a way to revert all those level and rank ups as soon as possible!
  • K1nnyK1nny Member Posts: 46
    edited September 2021
    I completed all the Cav objs and received the last Knull message BEFORE I learned from the team there’s a bug and before Kabam disabled it. I believe it worked for me as I was able to claim the last objective which was to lvl up 30 times. Although now I’m questioning whether the rewards claimed was actually reflected in my account or not. lol

To provide some more context
    1) leveling up 6r1 to the max (r1 25) was the best way to do this event.
    2) make sure you track the # of level up as it doesn’t carry over to the next obj until you claim it. So only level what you need - claim - and keep it going.
    3) it was sad to see this obj pop up after the level up event started. I spent many resources taking my red mag from r2-r3 only to see this obj got started 10min later =(
    4) the number of lvl up required for the 6* obj is insane….10…10….10……..20….30!!! I believe it cost me about 2.2M gold and I depleted around 600-800 isos based on my overflow - by specifically taking my 6r1s from 1/25 to 25/25.
  • Avicci999Avicci999 Member Posts: 18
    All I want is for the iso and gold I used to be refunded. And maybe catalysts too
  • ExodiusExodius Member Posts: 23
    Since they took down this week's objective, what about those of us who completed some of the objectives? Will we have to redo them?
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Member Posts: 236
    I remember a few weeks ago... Hey just do a lower difficulty one.. u dont wanna miss it... And this happens...
    Like i said before i played this game for a long time and spend a good chunk of cash on it...
    I remember the time when variant 1 came out and the drama over 1 awakening gem... Kabam shut
    down the game and rolled back a full day of progression, rank ups, crystal openings and such. WELL THIS TIME IS NUMEROUS RANK UPS AND LVL UPS. And all we get id we are evaluating?... Are u guys going to look into each account and see what was ranked since the objectives started?...I dont believe they will compensante for this and even if they did how would it be fair for the people that did different rank ups?!
  • turk1shturk1sh Member Posts: 15
    edited September 2021
    how is it possible to do such a thing? it's a joke I spent almost 1000 ISO-8 for this objective … this game is no longer to be played, give me all iso and gold back
  • SugarCircuitSugarCircuit Member Posts: 63
    Veiny said:

I just spent insane amount of iso and gold to achieve this and then it disappears???? So now im out of gold/iso and got no rewards. But hey 6* ironman and 6* deadpool are maxed 🤬

My 6* unawakened ironman is gonna be rocking through content soon too
  • rockykostonrockykoston Member Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

Veiny said:

I just spent insane amount of iso and gold to achieve this and then it disappears???? So now im out of gold/iso and got no rewards. But hey 6* ironman and 6* deadpool are maxed 🤬

My 6* unawakened ironman is gonna be rocking through content soon too
    I ranked up Cyclops and Superior iron man. I'm all set as well.
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 459 ★★★

The thing is i didn't complete any of this months solo objectives . So ... Do i need to complete them to access the final preparations objectives?

Yes. You also won't get to take part in a portion of next month if you don't complete the objectives either.