**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Objectives

Comments

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

So I took 4* Rulk to rank 4 to see how the objectives work. Got one point for the rank-up.
    Used 1 brick of t5 iso, which took him up to lvl 4. Checked the objective: 4/10. Ok, so since all previous objectives in this event kept counting when reaching a mark/reward, I decided to take Rulk to max lvl: 4/40. Checked the objective again: it stopped counting after reaching the 1st reward! Ffs!
    Sure just change the way the scoring works for the objectives, thanks, wasted 30 points for the 4* objective.

weird, when I levelled up my 3*'s, it carried over to each ..nothing "lost" .. O.o
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    That objective was like 2 million gold and at least 300 t5 class iso brick. As a non arena grinder and non whale, the gold and iso income is limited. And now use it on useless champs. And I didn't even had to rank up! This is nonsense.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

Hey everybody,

Your feedback is totally valid, and we're gonna make sure this never happens again. As a reminder, you only need to finish the FIRST tier of any of these objectives in any progression level (that's 10x levels, ranks, or new champions/dupes) to unlock the October Side Event.

@Kabam Miike actually can we get some clarification. before u said

Now your saying just one level is enough?

So if we do one lower level can we unlock d next set of objectives too...?
    Yes, just do the lower one, you'll unlock everything next month
    No what he’s asking @Kabam Miike is to give clarity. All event long Kabam has stated a player needs to finish one progression lvl in it’s entirety (all lvl’s-get all rewards from one progression lvl) to unlock october’s event. Now all of a sudden confusion is created by stating you only need to get the 1st reward (1st tier) from one progression lvl to gain access to october’s event.

So what is it? Do we need to finish the 1st, 3rd & 6th tier of 2 progression lvl’s to gain access to next months event? Or will another requirement be added, like finish 3 paths of Abyss? Seeing as how this event has been handled it wouldn’t even suprise me anymore.

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited September 2021

Will3808 said:

I think this might just be a problem you’re having. It always counts additional levels past each milestone even if you haven’t claimed them.

It's not just him it happened to me did my 100 levels on 6*s only to find out I was still at completed one on solo. This is bs. Why does kabam always do sneaky this to screw its customers

Thats not true lol
    I just took someone up by 11 levels and it counted.

@Odachi @frodo2377 @KillerDynasty

Here's proof video that objectives are being counted correctly.

http://imgur.com/a/c591Sw5

I took Cyclops up by 12 levels and the objectives progressed as expected.
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    This is totally below the belt thing @Kabam Miike you said there! Just give the rewards of all chains of cavalier n uncollected difficulty who have completed first set of both!!
    This is really horrible and it's keep happening! And all you guys say" this is our first time and we are learning" lmao !
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★

Hey everybody,

Your feedback is totally valid, and we're gonna make sure this never happens again. As a reminder, you only need to finish the FIRST tier of any of these objectives in any progression level (that's 10x levels, ranks, or new champions/dupes) to unlock the October Side Event.

what does this mean? can I only do the first part of the cav objectives, meaning if I stop after i get the t1ac, will i access the obj events? or do you mean the proven objectives when you say "first tier"
    @Farhan76510
    Yes just do 1st set of objectives. The one which gives t1 alpha in Cavalier. You're good to go.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★

Will3808 said:

I think this might just be a problem you’re having. It always counts additional levels past each milestone even if you haven’t claimed them.

It's not just him it happened to me did my 100 levels on 6*s only to find out I was still at completed one on solo. This is bs. Why does kabam always do sneaky this to screw its customers

Thats not true lol

Mine didnt work like this at all lost a bit of gold due to it not carrying over
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    This is one of the ones where I realized I would’ve been better off going back to finishing off the uncollected objectives, as that level up would’ve been much, much easier.

As it is I got very very lucky this morning and pulled 6* OG Thor, Hyperion, and Howard the Duck from various crystals, and am almost done. But it certainly shouldn’t take that kind of luck to get through this.
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    Odachi said:

Went to 35/10 the 25 didn’t flow over to the next one after claiming even after a restart. Seems like this isn’t great.

I did the same thing and got screwed.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 312 ★★★

Will3808 said:

Thats not true lol

Didn't work for me when I did it. Tested it out with multiple 3 stars. Not sure what to tell ya.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    frodo2377 said:

Will3808 said:

Thats not true lol

Didn't work for me when I did it. Tested it out with multiple 3 stars. Not sure what to tell ya.
    Probably just need to restart the game before attempting the objective.
  • asxetosasxetos Posts: 6
    This is like the worst objectives ever. Literally not achievable especially after the level-up solo event
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Hey everybody,

Only the first tier? I misunderstood completely. I guess I’m done!
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★

Hey everybody,

This is a horrible response. Myself and I think alot of other ppl have to this point only done the cav solo event. Now in one week I have to go back and do the basic (beyond boring and tedious) solo events from week 1 until now? Not happening. This game has been a sinking ship for a long time and if this doesn't get rectified it will finally be the impetus I need to quit this game.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Literally the worst “side event” of all time
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

Forgot to add my situation, even if we only need to do the First Level.
    I Just Ranked a bunch of Champions recently and I've always maxed the Level on R1 6 Stars because I don't want expiring Iso to go to waste.

Now that means I have to waste Even More Resources to R2 someone so I can Level them up which will screw up my Resource Savings for Rank 3ing Diablo, which I got no close to since this month had all it's Side Event T5CCF moved over to next to be used a insensitive to do all these ridiculous challenges.