**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

where do i file a serious complaint

i have a SERIOUS issue that i need to file a complaint for and i don’t know how. any help?

Comments

• Markx wrote: »
    Filing a support ticket should do

where do i do that thought
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    how "SERIOUS" is it? is it serious or SERIOUS?
  • Qwerty wrote: »
    how "SERIOUS" is it? is it serious or SERIOUS?
    very very serious.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    WHYYYY ... SOOOO .... SERRRIOUUUUUSSSS?!?!?!?
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    In the settings tab there should be a option around there that says "file a support ticket."
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    In my experience you get the same results by putting your complaint into 'file 13' as you would in opening a support ticket.
  • I have played since the start of the game, support has never fixed any of the 311 issues I have submitted tickets for in the past.

The response to technical issues from Kabam is the worse customer service I have ever seen.
  • well i just lost my account then.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    My guess is you hacked or modded and got banned right?
  • danielmath wrote: »
    My guess is you hacked or modded and got banned right?

i don’t even know. went to get on and saw i was logged out and then i tried logging back in and said i was wrong
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Just within the last 24 hours, myself and an alliance mate had the game start up from the very beginning without our accounts. It would not bring up our accounts. Had to uninstall the game then reinstall.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    MUst be about getting banned XD
  • Yellsome wrote: »

if it was banned it’d tell me. and i’ve DMs the acct in game and the account is still active. someone has it and i don’t know who
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Yellsome wrote: »

if it was banned it’d tell me. and i’ve DMs the acct in game and the account is still active. someone has it and i don’t know who

Did you buy the account from someone?
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    edited October 2017
    try writing it on a piece of paper and then put that paper in a bottle then throw it into the ocean
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,426 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Yellsome wrote: »

If you have proof that the account is yours (such as an email from MCOC to the email account you started the account with - it would be from news@contestofchampions.kabam.com) then raise a help desk ticket and request an account password reset. Short of this there's no proof this would be your account to begin with.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Well, you're probably screwed. We had an alliance members account compromised by his ex-gf. Yes, she knew his email and password and she likes playing the game. He tried all available options and support could not/refused to help. I emailed him the link below about trying to change your email address and support said they couldn't confirm he wasn't trying to rob the account.

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/articles/en_US/FAQ/I-want-to-change-my-email-address?retURL=/PKB/apex/kbsearch?game=a0Za0000013VnVqEAK&popup=false&issue=All&game=a0Za0000013VnVqEAK&searchstring=&language=en_US&articletitle=I want to change my email address
  • LEE94LEE94 Posts: 6
    Why is my loading screen have a update every 2 nd week? Seriously wasting my data and then i still need to updat when theres new updates!
  • If you're having issues with your account, it is best to contact our Support Team as they have access to assist. We aren't able to assist in the forums with these types of issues.

In the game on the home screen, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.

If you're unable to access your account in game, you can also search our knowledge-base
    by clicking here and submit a Support Ticket in that manner.
This discussion has been closed.