**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Special Forces - Defeat 3* special attack - Vision Og 5* r5 sig 200

MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
This 5* Vision r5 sig 200 which cost 1000s of units, can’t fulfil the objectives. Sigh

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Vision traditionally struggles to "defeat with his Special Attacks", as his SP1 and SP2 cause zero damage; and only inflict damage as a secondary effect through Power Burn.

He can defeat enemies using his SP3, as long as the objective isn't limited to SP1 and 2. The SP3 inflicts actual Physical damage as it hits them.
  • Options
    So he’s bugged since forever and falling out of usability? Lol!
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    MavRCK_ said:

So he’s bugged since forever and falling out of usability? Lol!

He's.... not bugged. He's worked like that since release. I'm fairly certain they haven't touched him since.

The ability to gain power without hitting opponent / relying on powergain buffs, and strong power control will never fall out of usability
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    You’re being disingenuous.

Vision has only 1 hit in his special 1 and 2. Neither of which work on the objectives. The intent is that the special leads to a death and therefore fulfilling the objective. Just because the mechanism isn’t working to fulfill this objective doesn’t mean the intent isn’t there. It is.

To state this is normal working as intended is misinformation and ignoring the context.

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    how about you just use any other champ?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    I can be wrong. But usually those type of objectives only count special attack damage. Now, Vision s1 and s2 don't actually deal damage, but instead all damage comes after via power burn.

So you are technically not doing what the objective is asking you to.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

I can be wrong. But usually those type of objectives only count special attack damage. Now, Vision s1 and s2 don't actually deal damage, but instead all damage comes after via power burn.

If enemies power is at 0, does Visions special attacks (outside of sp3) do any damage?
    I'm genuinely curious about this
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Terra said:

If enemies power is at 0, does Visions special attacks (outside of sp3) do any damage?
    I'm genuinely curious about this
    I assume not.

They also do 0 block damage.