**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Spider-Man Villain would you want to see next month?

Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
In episode 2 of Inside the Contest, Kabam stated that next month (November), a new member from Spider-Man's Rogues Gallery will be joining the Contest!

Which of these villains would you like to see next month? (Not a Wishlist, don't close this)

Which Spider-Man Villain would you want to see next month? 81 votes

The Lizard
16%
heruheru511Sundance_2099Longshot_33ThatGuyYouSaw235Total_Domin01DaphboyJhonST33RocketWafflePdogg614CrasyduckBigBlueOxAce2319Detective_Pikachu 13 votes
Kraven the Hunter
17%
DrZolaTendersquadTheVyrusTerraMagrailothosANGRYEAGLEHavanaknightBugmat78EtjamaErcarretMasterpuffLpooLlessurjbxotiic 14 votes
Shocker
1%
GrassKnuckles 1 vote
Sandman
41%
mmmbanyasShaggyMThefire13RickGrimes_King73LibertyPrimeV1MysterioColonaut123Isopod_Adrian_423Iron_Patriot_is_litMother_FlerkenDheerockChachaji01IronGladiator22KeniutekBuffBeastVendemiaireSuperiorSymbioteScarXodishika123Hrishikesh713 34 votes
Scorpion
2%
Xhibit_Bspiderbites0196 2 votes
Morbius the Living Vampire
9%
SpeedbumpMqc19DeaconDoug4theWinThoye3Invicta_HellionRiptideHighlander2 8 votes
Molten Man
1%
Warlockjr 1 vote
Black Cat
8%
Wine_LoverRockypantherxMiekandKorgCaleb1705ILoveDrDoomgggg00AidenTheWise 7 votes
Hydro-Man
1%
Intensity108 1 vote
HobGoblin
0%
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    The Lizard
    They said December, not November.
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    The Lizard
    It’s prolly sandman though
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Kraven the Hunter
    Isn't he and Sandman very likely?

(I thought Morbius was a Blade Villain)
  • Options
    Hydro-Man
    Ace2319 said:

It’s prolly sandman though

Sandman's name was thrown around by Kabam a couple months ago
  • Options
    Hydro-Man
    Terra said:

I'm pretty sure that Morbius is originally Spider-Man villain. He may have fought Blade at some point but I believe you're talking about Dracula. Because that is a Blade villain.

I hope they bring Kraven to the Contest early next year along with White Tiger.
  • Options
    Hydro-Man

Kraven the Hunter. So that guy on Facebook that keeps asking for him will be happy already.

Who's that guy on Facebook? I want to see what he's said
  • Options
    Ghost_DriverGhost_Driver Posts: 82
    Sandman
    Isnt it December?
  • Options
    Hydro-Man

November is Eternals month. The new Spider-Man character comes in December. Hopefully either Lizard or Spider-Man to tie in with the movie

My bad then. I thought it was one Enternals character and one spider man one. That's what I thought i heard, whoops!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

November is Eternals month. The new Spider-Man character comes in December. Hopefully either Lizard or Spider-Man to tie in with the movie

Sandman. Blasted autocorrect
  • Options
    Hydro-Man
    2StarKing said:

An option to vote for other would be great.

I would love to see J. Jonah Jameson. I could see J. Jonah as a Kingpin type character, lots of rage charges, throws coffee mugs, cigars and newspapers.

I didn't add an other option because this is not a wishlist Thread. I said quite clearly "Which of these villains" that means pick one of the Villains listed. And Jonah isn't part of Spider-Man's Rogues Gallery. Although I like your idea, the Wishlist 3.0 Thread is where your idea belongs!

Good day :)
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Sandman
    2StarKing said:

I would love to see J. Jonah Jameson. I could see J. Jonah as a Kingpin type character, lots of rage charges, throws coffee mugs, cigars and newspapers.

He could be added as a Spider-Slayer.
  • Options
    Sandman
    Iirc Screenshots of Sandman were leaked almost a year ago now, he's likely to be one of them as he appears to be a Fan And Kabam Favorite.

As for the second one I'd Love to see Superior Spiderman even though it isn't likely...
    However I could Easily see Scorpion as a Champion, apply Tons of Poisons with some Prefight Utility Selection that gets Stronger the more Poisons up have on the Opponent. (Say one Prefight let's you increase the Heal Reduction every couple of Poisons stacked, another has each Poison reduce Ability Power Gain, then one reduces Evade/Miss/Auto-Block Chance the more Poisons are applied, ect.)
    Then give him a Synergy with Venom, since he was a host for a while, that allows him to apply Bleeds as well then have Specials or Heavies turn them into Neurotoxins that Increase the Damage and Double the Potency of the Prefight Utility (the Neurotoxins would have to count as Poisons towards the Abilities since they are technically a different effect).
  • Options
    Sandman
    Side Note I hope the Reworks for that month are Spider-Characters too, even though they haven't really been tied to the Event in the past...

Classic Spider-Man is Begging for an Overhaul, and some one like Electro could benefit from a Tune-Up or Moderate Buff (whichever is in the Rotation then).
  • Options
    Hydro-Man

Side Note I hope the Reworks for that month are Spider-Characters too, even though they haven't really been tied to the Event in the past...

Classic Spider-Man is Begging for an Overhaul, and some one like Electro could benefit from a Tune-Up or Moderate Buff (whichever is in the Rotation then).

I'm a bit bias because I have a 6-Star duped BUT I think Green Goblin could be awesome with a decent buff
    and definitely spider-man classic for an Overhaul
  • Options
    Sandman

I'm a bit bias because I have a 6-Star duped BUT I think Green Goblin could be awesome with a decent buff
    I'd say Green Goblin would need a Moderate Buff, and wouldn't mind that at all, but I "Think* December would be a Tune-Up Month.

If that is the case then Red Goblin would be another Champion that's Perfect for a Tune-Up, he's got So Much Potential but just feels like he's missing that Little Bit Of Polish to make him much more Viable.
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Sandman
    I'm pretty sure they said in December btw
  • Options
    Hydro-Man

I'm pretty sure they said in December btw

yeah, i accidently said november
  • Options
    Hydro-Man

I'd say Green Goblin would need a Moderate Buff, and wouldn't mind that at all, but I "Think* December would be a Tune-Up Month.

If that is the case then Red Goblin would be another Champion that's Perfect for a Tune-Up, he's got So Much Potential but just feels like he's missing that Little Bit Of Polish to make him much more Viable.
    we're definitely getting too excited, the buffs will be probably be completely unexpected
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Kraven the Hunter
    If I could pick two it'd be Kraven and Sandman. Kraven is one of my fav spiderman villains simply for the Kraven's Last Hunt storyline.
  • Options
    VivavengerVivavenger Posts: 75
    Sandman
    Obviously sandman
  • Options
    Sandman

we're definitely getting too excited, the buffs will be probably be completely unexpected
    Yeah they haven't really done "Themed" Reworks coinciding with any relation to that Month's Event or Characters, they'll get one Eventually though since they have confirmed they plan on Reworking till there's no one left... (Even though I think once they hit that point they'll do a loop back and tackle some of the Less Than Stellar Reworks, as well of course any Newer Champions that didn't turn out so hot)
  • Options
    K_PK_P Posts: 137 ★★
    Sandman

Would love to get more symbiotes, but Sandman will also do
  • Options
    ScarXScarX Posts: 65
    Sandman
    2StarKing said:

His sp3 would be him firing Parker from the Daily Bugle.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    The Lizard
    Lizard
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Toxin and a carnage buff
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Terra said:

I'm pretty sure that Morbius is originally Spider-Man villain. He may have fought Blade at some point but I believe you're talking about Dracula. Because that is a Blade villain.

I hope they bring Kraven to the Contest early next year along with White Tiger.
    Morbius originally started out as a Spidey horror villian but then became a brooding anti-hero with an ongoing rivalry with Blade who did kill him on more than one occasion (obviously never permanently).

You have to remember that Morbius was an option for the community choice vote and the rules stated that all candidates who didn't win would be ineligible to enter the contest until next year.