**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanos

I really wish Thanos was available on the crystals. I want to play with him badly.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

he’s in greater gifting crystals

don’t sweat it unlike Sigil Witch he isn’t that good

I think it's more the thing about owning him that's the main draw, not if he's good or not.
    that draw goes away if he becomes common
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

Terra said:

I think it's more the thing about owning him that's the main draw, not if he's good or not.
    True.
    But I believe a middle ground of less than only once a year (and with only % chance for it) wouldn't hurt too bad
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Terra said:

True.
    But I believe a middle ground of less than only once a year (and with only % chance for it) wouldn't hurt too bad
    That’d actually be a cool way to reel in new players for several months, give out a singular champion that is popular in the mcu one particular month, no rng involved. Do this one or twice a year. At least the “GET NOW” notifications would be a bit more relevant.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    He’s actually kinda trash. I have the 4*, and he doesn’t hit hard or have much utility
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Terra said:

Terra said:

True.
    That’d actually be a cool way to reel in new players for several months, give out a singular champion that is popular in the mcu one particular month, no rng involved. Do this one or twice a year. At least the “GET NOW” notifications would be a bit more relevant.
    Meant to say “get (new champion) now” but the HTML got rid of the angle brackets
  • Options
    Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    Thanos is a trophy champ. I have a 5* and there’s very little utility he offers, even with the handful of recent synergies like Odin.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★

Thanos is a trophy champ. I have a 5* and there’s very little utility he offers, even with the handful of recent synergies like Odin.

He's got passive True Suckin.