**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Quest Season 9 and Map 8 - Coming Nov 19 - Discussion Thread

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    So is having all the fights from the previous maps (with new mini and main boss) a feature of the updates with the season, or is it a result of a cheap fix for the issue with 6* opponents and their bloated health and attack?
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

So is having all the fights from the previous maps (with new mini and main boss) a feature of the updates with the season, or is it a result of a cheap fix for the issue with 6* opponents and their bloated health and attack?

They weren't supposed to change anything in the old maps besides the minis and boss according to the aq update post because they didn't have enough time or whatever because of creating map 8. Same reason they said we can't have a glory store update yet.
  • Options
    SmetiraSmetira Posts: 18
    Hey everyone, does anyone know why completion of Map 7 does not count into the weekly AQ quest?
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    Any word on when map 8 modifiers will be released, along with updated honor rewards?
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    So today when I played the damage seems to be back to normal. Thank you for the fix Kabam. My ally mates took out Penni before I got the chance so I haven't seen if the A.I has changed. Will come back and respond after today. I love map 8's design. Good job.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    2 cycles of map 8 and we haven’t heard anything about honour bonus points and rewards. We might be getting more points by doing map 8 but we are missing out on the bonus points from running mods and no points for the honour rewards.

I understand not running mods during the release of map 8, but that doesn’t mean those that choose to run it should be short changed by kabam’s decision.
  • Options

So today when I played the damage seems to be back to normal. Thank you for the fix Kabam. My ally mates took out Penni before I got the chance so I haven't seen if the A.I has changed. Will come back and respond after today. I love map 8's design. Good job.

Penni's AI is a little better. It is a lot less random heavy attacks and she throws her sp1 a little more faster than before.
  • Options
    Jaded said:

2 cycles of map 8 and we haven’t heard anything about honour bonus points and rewards. We might be getting more points by doing map 8 but we are missing out on the bonus points from running mods and no points for the honour rewards.

I understand not running mods during the release of map 8, but that doesn’t mean those that choose to run it should be short changed by kabam’s decision.

You want honor rewards already and extra mods? C'mon man it hasn't even been two weeks. Let us master map 8 as presently constructed. It may be easy for you and me but I have plenty of alliance mates that are still getting the hang of things. Lets talk mods for season 8.5 at a minimum.
  • Options
    CMLowesRealmCMLowesRealm Posts: 18
    Kabam Mike

When are the rewards for AW coming out please after yet another failure which is not our fault.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

You want honor rewards already and extra mods? C'mon man it hasn't even been two weeks. Let us master map 8 as presently constructed. It may be easy for you and me but I have plenty of alliance mates that are still getting the hang of things. Lets talk mods for season 8.5 at a minimum.
    Lol I mean we are shorted bonus points because we don’t have mods, even easy mods would work like heroic or something.

Any word on this? We were 4million points shy of 600m last cycle and mod bonus points would have lifted us past that. (Idc about ranking just milestones). They don’t have to be epic or legendary mods.