**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Quest Season 9 and Map 8 - Coming Nov 19 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    Will there be a transition period to adjust to new map?
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    If there are no epic mods for map 8 , will map 7x5 , still reward more points than 8x5?
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    tafre said:

I dunno if this was asked but what is going on with the honor rewards and the modifiers? That part was completely left out in the announcement post, it would be good if some information about those could be given under that post.

They refuse to update the rewards while they make it more difficult
  • OrkoOrko Posts: 3
    Would be nice if you would fix the problems that cost us units/resources like parry dex or the one we’re you go in for a 5 hit combo and your champ stops halfway through rather than stopping the Corvus cheese which some use as a backup to these problems
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 156 ★★
    Could anyone please confirm the champ for me that gets the increase in fury? Thank you :)
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Can't open the damn map pdf in the announcement, is it broken?
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 156 ★★

Can't open the damn map pdf in the announcement, is it broken?

It wouldn't open initially for me either when I first downloaded it, it was trying to open it in an incompatible app.
    Worked by going into my downloads folder and opening that way
  • Andy3202Andy3202 Posts: 62
    @Kabam Miike
    Great to see the map 8 Google sheets and PDFs. Any plans to publish updated maps of map 7 & 6?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Danemo666 said:

Could anyone please confirm the champ for me that gets the increase in fury? Thank you :)

The Say Uncle node? Should be Miles? Or OG Spidey?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Why is Thronebreaker progression and growth being throttled below the rates for cavalier and UC players? If they’re going 40mph, TB players are going 10mph with this glory store. There’s no way to control 6-star crystal pulls and AGs are nearly nonexistent. Even if you get a good pull, it takes 7 basics to hit r3.

I’m not the best of the best by any measure. I have like a dozen r3 champs and a couple catalysts I’m holding, and I hit TB at New Years. I’m in a 500-800 alliance running gold 2 war. Literally thousands of players are farther along than me. I’m surprised more aren’t voicing opinions. I’m curious to know what they think.
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 262 ★★★

Hey all, we've built a Google Sheet with all of the info that you need for Map 8! Check it out here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yz4VSFPqRo9-v5NJjmSpiCsVItyeSPEMiCSPNt3S5-o/edit?usp=sharing

NOTE: You will need a Google Account to view this Sheet, and can make a copy of the Doc to make edits of your own.

Is it possible to find out which variant the first week of map8 will be? Or do we have to wait until the day before it starts.
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    The Google sheet dont contains variants for map 8. So maybe it wouldn’t be part of the introduction of map 8?

• SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Will heavy into special give you two cruelty on the buff no mercy on buff up path? Most opponent on the path generates buff easily on the defender except surfer
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike is it possible to ask the dev team to increase the timer on the Map 7 mini's? 500k+ health Sasquatch is just going to be a pain to try to solo in 3 minutes. Especially with power snack.
    I’m still bewildered about the lack of glory store update. It’s basically unprecedented to do this for a season, and the pricing for t5b and t5cc for TB players is horribly dated.
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 422 ★★★
    TyEdge said:

I’m still bewildered about the lack of glory store update. It’s basically unprecedented to do this for a season, and the pricing for t5b and t5cc for TB players is horribly dated.

Lol consider Kabam making 4 L1 alliance revives as the glory store update for AQ Season 9 is the best update they have every made. /s
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Apologies if this was already covered but with aq ending today.. Shouldn't the next AQ cycle start on the 20th? Map8 announcement says 11/19. Thank you.
    G2DK said:

Apologies if this was already covered but with aq ending today.. Shouldn't the next AQ cycle start on the 20th? Map8 announcement says 11/19. Thank you.

Planning starts the 19th
  • Arsenal33Arsenal33 Posts: 99
    Any update on the honor points associated with Map8 and if there is going to be an Honor rewards update to accommodate the assumed higher honor points?
    A quick accounting re: the glory store. Since the last update, they’ve released 7.2, 7.3, variant 7, variant 8, the Gauntlet and Summer of Pain.

They still think it’s okay to charge 1500 glory for 5% random t5cc, and for newly UC players to get t5b at the same rate as players who have a 6r4.