**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 7 unblockable nodes

AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey All... Just exploring act 7 and I have come accross two path's that have unblockable node's.. so wanted to know whether miles Morales work for these nodes as he has got 105% miss chance for unblockable nodes.. thanks

Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,495 ★★★★★
    Assuming there is no AAR, miles will cause any and all unblockable attacks to miss, so yes he will work for these
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    He works, but some opponents bypass miss, like Silver surfer vigilance buff
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    I am curious coz I tried against venom.. and he was able to hit me while unblockable was active.. I ll take a video of both and post it again here once I am done...and @Eb0ny-O-M4w agreed to this but I hope the rest of the champ's can be cleared .. will try to get the video soon
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Switch sigil can steal unblockable buffs 🤫
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    AntzRodz said:

I am curious coz I tried against venom.. and he was able to hit me while unblockable was active.. I ll take a video of both and post it again here once I am done...and @Eb0ny-O-M4w agreed to this but I hope the rest of the champ's can be cleared .. will try to get the video soon

Venom won’t let spiderverse champions miss or evade against him
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Yeah, just as long as it was the most recent buff triggered
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

AntzRodz said:

Venom’s Klyntar buff only works to prevent evade. No spiderverse champ has had miss until now, so it wasn’t a necessary ability.

More likely is the issue where Miles doesn’t proc his miss while blocking. So even if you should cause an unblockable attack to miss, if it is fired into your block then you’ll eat it. I don’t know if this is intended or not.
    edited October 2021

Will3808 said:

AntzRodz said:

Only evade. They can still miss.
    https://youtu.be/QC2VgIGkkxc
    @BitterSteel @Wicket329 anything wrong I am doing against SS... No vigilance buff nothing.. I am not even trying to block on the first hit after stunning opponent to make him gain unblockable buff
    AntzRodz said:

Will3808 said:

AntzRodz said:

@BitterSteel @Wicket329 anything wrong I am doing against SS... No vigilance buff nothing.. I am not even trying to block on the first hit after stunning opponent to make him gain unblockable buff
    AntzRodz said:

Will3808 said:

AntzRodz said:

You don’t have your camo active. Which is what is triggered by the opponent launching a special. That’s what gives Miles the 35% chance to miss attacks, and the 105% chance to miss unblockable attacks
    edited October 2021
    Alright @BitterSteel thanks for the information.. much appreciated.. now I understood what rong I was doing.. thank you...
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Stryfe works
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★

Jaded said:

Yeah, just as long as it was the most recent buff triggered
    Good point; I took a few hits not paying attention to this :)
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    Maratox said:

Assuming there is no AAR, miles will cause any and all unblockable attacks to miss, so yes he will work for these

This ability isn't affected by AAR.

Maratox said:

The proccing of camo isn’t affected by AAR, but the miss itself is oddly enough.

So nobody can stop camo activating, but they can stop the individual misses from occurring
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

Maratox said:

The proccing of camo isn’t affected by AAR, but the miss itself is oddly enough.

So nobody can stop camo activating, but they can stop the individual misses from occurring
    you can't prevent a miss effect with AAR, and medusa vs. darkhawk is a perfect example of this: if darkhawk activates his stealth mode medusa might miss him even when DH is armor shattered ^_^

Maratox said:

you can't prevent a miss effect with AAR, and medusa vs. darkhawk is a perfect example of this: if darkhawk activates his stealth mode medusa might miss him even when DH is armor shattered ^_^
    Maybe, I was just going off what others have said in this thread.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1951851#Comment_1951851

I know it’s an odd one and wouldn’t the expected if that’s the case, it’s why I said oddly enough in my post. I’ll go and test it with AA or something
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Maratox said:

On the contrary no: AAR above 100 prevents his camo from activating but once it's active, AAR won't prevent you from missing.
    I made a post about it which was ignored https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/284725/mr-sinister-vs-spider-camo-interaction#latest
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    I took my 5s r4 Miles to 5/65 for 7.3, and then today I awakened my 6 star. Natch.

• ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Maratox said:

On the contrary no: AAR above 100 prevents his camo from activating but once it's active, AAR won't prevent you from missing.
    I made a post about it which was ignored https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/284725/mr-sinister-vs-spider-camo-interaction#latest
    I think people, including me, are just clueing into his utility.