**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Purgatory

DeliDeli Posts: 353 ★★★
Why do people hate so much on her? I have her 6* and haven’t ranked her much but she always wins arena fights
She seems pretty good so why does she get so much hate?

Comments

• Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    Deli said:

Why do people hate so much on her? I have her 6* and haven’t ranked her much but she always wins arena fights

You are not going to beat act 6 by winning 1 arena match

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    She's got a too cumbersome and non rewarding rampup cycle. That's why.
    She's a 4/10 mystic in all honesty. Only thing she has going for her is her animations
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Diablord said:

Deli said:

I used her to fight and one-shot a mephisto and a human torch in 6.3.1, CSWS plus one of those mystic boosts that you can only use there. One of the best and safest human torch fight i ever had, ended the fight with a full yellow bar even after blocking multiple SP2s ^_^
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    She needs the dupp, I had to take my 5* r1 against 18k PI opponent (6x my PI) to actually get the 9 souls. And what for? 2 fights. Souls should be easier to get or be more powerful imo. She has class-specific utility which sucks a bit.

Also, with a passive AI you easily lose all your rampage charges and then it is super hard to get to the 100.

Her dmg is good. High base+fury+degen is nice. But she cant nullify much (always bad for a mystic) and her utility is impractical imo. With 1-2 souls she could be great but for 1-2 fights? Nah thanks.
  • Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★

Diablord said:

Deli said:

I used her to fight and one-shot a mephisto and a human torch in 6.3.1, CSWS plus one of those mystic boosts that you can only use there. One of the best and safest human torch fight i ever had, ended the fight with a full yellow bar even after blocking multiple SP2s ^_^
    I guess she is usefull in niche situations.
    Overall not that good.