**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Karnak and Nebula buff

TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 366 ★★★
Firstly, I don’t know how good these two will be. On paper they are a definite improvement, but I want to say, Kabam clearly thought about the timing of their and also Venompool’s buff to coincide with V8. Really looking forward to seeing how they benefit!

Comments

• DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★

Firstly, I don’t know how good these two will be. On paper they are a definite improvement, but I want to say, Kabam clearly thought about the timing of their and also Venompool’s buff to coincide with V8. Really looking forward to seeing how they benefit!

IDK about Nebula but Karnak's buff looks quite good, if the sp2 fury stacks then the damage can be quite high.

• KeonexKeonex Posts: 296 ★★★
    Karnak went from being an unused champ to remaining being an unused champ

yay just what i wanted
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Karnak has gone from Occasionally Useful to High Demigod.
    Y'all just wait, he will be much better than before. The complainers about him just don't see it yet
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Terra said:

Y'all just wait, he will be much better than before.

I hope you're right.

• ChobblyChobbly Posts: 835 ★★★★
    Hope so too - been grinding the side quest all month for 6* shards and just pulled a Karnak from the featured crystal. Was going for Peni or Spider-Man 2099 but should still work out in the end.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Keonex said:

Karnak went from being an unused champ to remaining being an unused champ

yay just what i wanted

Everyone got they wanted, Hooray! 🎈🥳