**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cosmic Horror - Symbiote Supreme

0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I have completed the final path of cosmic horror. Open a featured, got Guillotine (fml... should've gone for the basic...). But that's not why I'm here. I just want to ask, how do you guys deal with SS on the final path? When I got into the fight, I died instantly. Then I revived, and suddenly I didn't die.

I know he can eat buffs and then deal damage from there but why is this thing just comes around randomly. I don't get it. Can someone please explain how this works? Or is my pre fight is not managed properly? How exactly does SS works?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
    You needed to use the prefight that stops nullify from working on you.
  • Options
    IgorewIgorew Posts: 11
    I upgraded my summoned symbiote to rank 5 and the prefights are not working. I did a test run few days ago it was working fine but not today. Anyone else having the same issue?
  • Options
    IgorewIgorew Posts: 11
    Igorew said:

I upgraded my summoned symbiote to rank 5 and the prefights are not working. I did a test run few days ago it was working fine but not today. Anyone else having the same issue?

It's working now, I do not know what was wrong.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Mrddr said:

I take the first two champs with Shang chi and %40 of sym supreme as well. I take the rest %60 with my r4 5* magic. Doom is also good but don't throw your sp3. Your fury is just gonna disappear and you gonna take damage.

He's talking about Cosmic Horror sidequest with Knull boss, not the 3-champ fight of the symbiote chapters
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I followed MCOCNoob's guide to using prefights, and it worked like a charm.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Igorew said:

Igorew said:

It's working now, I do not know what was wrong.
    If you rank him up fast (from say rank 1-4 instantly) you need to restart app for it to sync properly
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    I believe the increase in nullify doesn’t make it a full 100%. So there’s always a slight chance that the nullify succeeds and boom, nuke.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 644 ★★★

I followed MCOCNoob's guide to using prefights, and it worked like a charm.

Can you post that? Or direct to how to look it up. Also are his preflight abilities supposed wash away if you die? I mean anyone else there preflight stay active til the end of the fight.I had to use more prefight abilities when I revived. It’s that a bug or how it’s supposed to be?
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Just search mcocnoob on you tube. It's that straight forward.