**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The most underrated Champ?

Comments

• Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,118 ★★★★★
    If we narrow it down to specific game modes... I'm gonna go with Guardian for AW attack. I've seen him used on attack some, but not nearly as much as I think he should be. He can really handle a lot of matches. One of my top 5 attackers. And probably not gonna be a ban target. Curious to see if he comes out more when bans are a thing.
  • Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 505 ★★★
    Mangog.
    Even my 5* r1 does quite good damage.
    His power steal on sp2 is OP
  • Options
    GlazzyBearGlazzyBear Posts: 134 ★★
    I'm going to go with Magik. Nobody can convince me that she's not on the level of doom in terms of useage. Absolutely amazing and has a variety of synergies to help out her damage or survivability
  • Options
    GlazzyBearGlazzyBear Posts: 134 ★★
    My runner up would be og storm because she is stupidly op with the right synergy team, even being able to heal from any common dot debuff on top of great damage
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    HB and guardian. Seriously underrated. They easily make spot in top 7 at least but most people say top 15
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

Riptide said:

Mrddr said:

G99 underrated? I don't think so.

She's not terribly underrated, but I don't think she's given enough credit

Where's @Kill_Grey when you need them :(
    Probably enjoying life or something
    Spoke to him some time last month he is doing fine
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021

HB and guardian. Seriously underrated. They easily make spot in top 7 at least but most people say top 15

HB underrated, yeah.

Guardian? Lmao no.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    AATT said:

Kerneas said:

Imo Purgatory. Because her ratio of general opinion : actual quality is the highest. Vast majority of players consider her useless liek DPX, in fact she isn't bad at all, has very nice dmg.

Emma is nice, but she is regarded as good and in reality is awesome. Purgatory is regarded as sh*t and in reality is good. Bigger difference

Please tech me how to use Purgatory
    Purgatory isn't great. She is basically only damage. But she isn't as bad as she is said to be. She has exceptionally high base attack value. So: start fight, be aggressive. Get just under two bars of power and throw SP1. That should get you to her demonic enrage whatever is it called. Then rush to SP2 and throw it. Get nice degen. That's it.

Unless she is dupped, there isn't more to her. You have no chance of getting 9 SPs. I tried w my 3k PI Purgatory and had to go against 18k opponent to just barely get it.

My point was that she is thought to be absolutely useless, but her damage IS there, and a lot of it. As well as class unique niche utility (bcs she doesnt have to have the crossfight, she activates her vlass specific niche every time).

If she is dupped, she just wants to finish fights w an SP for tiny bonus. End of story
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

AATT said:

Kerneas said:

Imo Purgatory. Because her ratio of general opinion : actual quality is the highest. Vast majority of players consider her useless liek DPX, in fact she isn't bad at all, has very nice dmg.

Emma is nice, but she is regarded as good and in reality is awesome. Purgatory is regarded as sh*t and in reality is good. Bigger difference

Please tech me how to use Purgatory
    Purgatory isn't great. She is basically only damage. But she isn't as bad as she is said to be. She has exceptionally high base attack value. So: start fight, be aggressive. Get just under two bars of power and throw SP1. That should get you to her demonic enrage whatever is it called. Then rush to SP2 and throw it. Get nice degen. That's it.

Unless she is dupped, there isn't more to her. You have no chance of getting 9 SPs. I tried w my 3k PI Purgatory and had to go against 18k opponent to just barely get it.

My point was that she is thought to be absolutely useless, but her damage IS there, and a lot of it. As well as class unique niche utility (bcs she doesnt have to have the crossfight, she activates her vlass specific niche every time).

If she is dupped, she just wants to finish fights w an SP for tiny bonus. End of story
    Well, just regarding what I put in bold, remember that you can hop between power thresholds using the second medium attack to power drain yourself. You only need to cross the bar of power, so you don't need to fill 9 entire bars.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Sentinel
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 405 ★★
    Terrax
  • Options
    BlxndyBlxndy Posts: 145 ★★
    Riptide said:

Guilly 2099

I hope you're joking...how is she underrated, shes one of the best tech champs lol.
  • Options
    BlxndyBlxndy Posts: 145 ★★

Punisher 2099. Really solid damage and great power denial mechanic. Clutch regeneration.

So many opponents become vastly less threatening once they stop throwing Specials.

And so many nodes become almost irrelevant, like Aspect of Evolution and Typhoon. More than good against EMP modification, Footloose, Static Blast, and Perforate. I could go on, but you get the point.

Not always the best choice, though. Sometimes you actually want the opponent to throw Specials (e.g. Matador nodes). And don't ever take him against Thing!

I agree he is quite underrated. 6K mediums at r1 6* is solid.
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Starlord
  • Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 505 ★★★
    america chavez
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Vulture.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

DN, great utility and damage. Lots of immunities. Way better than Elsa and domino.

Who's DN? 🤔
    :open_mouth:
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

DN, great utility and damage. Lots of immunities. Way better than Elsa and domino.

Who's DN? 🤔
    Oh dear
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Who's DN? 🤔
    Dark night