**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can't believe this is happening in 2023

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I know this isn't game related but i wanted to share the news. I was small when this show premiered but as i grew up i watched reruns of this show and loved every minute of it. Now i am more excited 😊.

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    God I can’t wait to hear Wolverine do another β€œMORRRPPHHHHHHH” scream, such a good show
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    this and the marvel zombies show are going to be some great animation
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Unio77 said:

Can't get over the fact that Wolverine's mask looks like 2 Batman's kissing 😭

Didn't need to know that, see that, or continue to see that after stopped looking
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Unio77 said:

Can't get over the fact that Wolverine's mask looks like 2 Batman's kissing 😭

Didn't need to know that, see that, or continue to see that after stopped looking
    Will a sorry help alleviate the pain?
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

God I can’t wait to hear Wolverine do another β€œMORRRPPHHHHHHH” scream, such a good show

That's on the same level as the Spiderman Animated Series' SHOCKEEERRR!!! those Actors absolutely played up their roles!
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

That's on the same level as the Spiderman Animated Series' SHOCKEEERRR!!! those Actors absolutely played up their roles!
    Perfect example of when overacting worked.
    Such emotion behind it
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I want to start mad speculation as to who they might use that's either a. new to comics since the show or b. never got used. Who might they use as villains? Will Charles return?

Just hope they a. stay the heck away from Scott/Emma and b. murderer Cyclops.

Hope Kitty Pryde gets at least one episode.

Be kinda cool if they did what the X-Men '92 comic did and have Xavier's become a school like the LA movies did and use the Generation X kids as other pupils. Or some of the New Mutants.

If they use Death's Head like the X-Men '92 comic did, I will probably go into meltdown.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I want to start mad speculation as to who they might use that's either a. new to comics since the show or b. never got used. Who might they use as villains? Will Charles return?

Just hope they a. stay the heck away from Scott/Emma and b. murderer Cyclops.

Hope Kitty Pryde gets at least one episode.

Be kinda cool if they did what the X-Men '92 comic did and have Xavier's become a school like the LA movies did and use the Generation X kids as other pupils. Or some of the New Mutants.

If they use Death's Head like the X-Men '92 comic did, I will probably go into meltdown.

They said they’re getting most of the original cast back and the original directors. Believe they’re picking up where the show left off
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I know that, but I just wonder what direction they go in from 'Charles left to be healed by Lilandra, Magneto cancelled his plans to help save Charles and the bad guys were beat.'