**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hear me out

CropDusterCropDuster Posts: 759 ★★★
edited November 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Bring back the original gifting badge and allow us to give potions, revives, energy and even rank up materials.

Given all of the bugs that we have been through and how many of us have stuck with Kabam.

You want to do something nice for us? Allow us to have the original gifting badge back.

The compensation packages that you have been sending us are very lackluster, to say the least.

By allowing us to have this back it would help the accounts that lost units, revives and even missed out on rank up materials due to bugs and game issues.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    I prefer the way it is now, once a year.
    My unit and wallet stash can't take more than that
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited November 2021
    You mean, "give us back the most exploited item" in the game?
    Sure! Why not? Let's just increase the number of people already cheating exploiting in the game!
    We can just have a free for all!
  • Options
    ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Gifting is arguably the most fun part of the year in MCOC , changing it's requirements will surely make people lose interest in the game even more than it is now . Talk about health of the game ? If they really cared about health of the game and all the exploits , they would just remove the event in total but they didn't and it's obvious cuz they earn millions of dollars during this event .

Kabam should 1st fix the horrible daily issues and bugs and then think about game health . They are getting their money , just put it in yo mouth and let gifting go as it is . This is my personal opinion , others can have theirs.

I understand you might think it is the most fun part of the year. For me the Summoner Appreciation (except this year) was the most fun part of the year event wise. Summer of Pain was a great event. Gifting is just another opportunity for those who want to whale out to have a high potential of good stuff and everyone else has a chance at something, but otherwise it is just like everything else.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    I came in expecting a Real Madrid thread.

Not sure this is much better.
  • Options
    Rohit_316 said:

Gifting is arguably the most fun part of the year in MCOC , changing it's requirements will surely make people lose interest in the game even more than it is now . Talk about health of the game ? If they really cared about health of the game and all the exploits , they would just remove the event in total but they didn't and it's obvious cuz they earn millions of dollars during this event .

Kabam should 1st fix the horrible daily issues and bugs and then think about game health . They are getting their money , just put it in yo mouth and let gifting go as it is . This is my personal opinion , others can have theirs.

There is nothing fun in gifting. It is either spending units for revives/refills, or RNG crystals. You can do that all year long anyways.
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Except these RNG crystals have cools stuff that others don't
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★

Except these RNG crystals have cools stuff that others don't

I'd be happy with even a 3* Thanos or Kang on my account