**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is the Karnak rank up requirements working as intended or bugged?

Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Recently I pulled a 5* Karnak from a 5* duel and I got exited because I like his buff. However, when I went to rank him up rather then the usual 3 tier 3 skill catylasts required to r2 a 5* skill it requires 2 tier 3 skills and 1 tier 3 cosmic. Is this working as it’s supposed to or some weird bug?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    As intended
  • Options
    muddy17muddy17 Posts: 228
    When they first introduced him he needed skill and cosmic ISO so make sense they never changed that
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,114 ★★★★★
    It's a reference to his backstory. He's technically a Inhuman (cosmic, like Black Bolt or Medusa) but never got exposed to the terrigen mists, so he trained instead, hence (Skill).
    He's the only 50/50 catalyst champion so far.
    It's intended.
  • Options
    Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    Terra said:

It's a reference to his backstory. He's technically a Inhuman (cosmic, like Black Bolt or Medusa) but never got exposed to the terrigen mists, so he trained instead, hence (Skill).
    It's intended.

Pretty sure Unstoppable Colossus also takes two types of catalysts.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,114 ★★★★★
    Rwj_2 said:

Terra said:

It's intended.

Checked it. He takes mystic only.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 977 ★★★
    Rwj_2 said:

Terra said:

It's intended.

No, he awards 2 classes of Iso (mutant and mystic) when you dupe him.
  • Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    Terra said:

It's intended.

Ok thanks for the info. Don’t read to many comic books so I know nothing about the inhumans