**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Celebrate the Holidays and a Special Birthday with The Contest! Starting December 1!

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Please confirm the anniversary boost (gold & battlechips) will be part of anniversary week. Last year it was specifically mentioned but not present in this post.

Don’t worry Summoners. There won’t be a boost this year, but it’s because we’re still hammering down the details on something else. If you’ve been sitting on your Gold Crystals, keep holding on to them!
    Is there any information on alliance gifting cooldown? Because the alliance war season is ending soon and we need to know the date by which we need to be in our alliances. Is it going to be the same as last year i.e. 14 days?
    In game message said 14 days. Which puts it at Dec 6, 2 days before AW ends. Effectively locking in AW players to their current alliance if they want to fully participate in gifting.
    Or you could just send gifts on the third day of the event.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Just to manage expectations, will there be rank down tickets in this special store? Not something we've seen in a while. Great to reallocate scarce resource as older champions are reworked.
  • AncelAncel Posts: 109

For the last month of the year these rewards are trash

Bro what are you on! We got this, gifting, special arena, TWO special calendars AND a gift that we can choose in a store
  • AncelAncel Posts: 109

Can we do all difficulties if possible

Yes
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 530 ★★★

Hey all,

I know there's a bunch of questions about the 14 Day Alliance Membership clause to Gifting. We're not ignoring your questions, just making sure we have the right information. We'll update you all as soon as we have it ready, and plan to do it as soon as we can.

Thanks a not mike
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 530 ★★★

Nice!
    A total of 24 Sinister Synergy crystals from the Side quest throughout all difficulties,
    Now that's a guaranteed 48 Tier 5 Class Iso!

Guaranteed full 3* 😭
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Hey Kabam, u forgot to add the info about the 7 year Anniversary gift u give every Dec10. You gave it the past years. Is this a mistake or intentional?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lan5ZUUMHsQ
    This is proof u did it before. Go watch 7:02
    This is on December 10, not Dec 25
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Sad
  • Is the timeline based on PST for new accounts?
  • ĆŁÜTČHĆŁÜTČH Posts: 11
    Please kabam don’t make the side quest like November
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Do you get to participate in gifting if you cross level 40 during the event?
  • IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    Are we getting any gifts e.g. Thronebreaker Summoner gets 6* Nexus or something. If so, I hope there are some 5* Shards for proven (or conquerer and Uncollected if I reach)
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Any chance there will be a permanent 30% boost for battlechips as well?
  • Swank777Swank777 Posts: 64
    Why punish players for being under lvl 40? Shouldn't Christmas and gifting be for all? I think you could be a little less like scrooge at Christmas kabam. I know your not trying to be rude and inconsiderate but I also know that's unfortunately how you come across here. Atleast let lvl 20+ or 25+ join in gifting. I think if your really concerned about fairness you don't exclude people. Consider this if you increase player rewards and decrease the alliance rewards you actually encourage people to be more giving to each other even outside our alliances you know like a polite giving community, kabam the alliance rewards talk. But don't kabam and exclude so many people that's the definition of discrimination guy's.
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    edited December 2021
    Anyone else gonna talk about how bad these rewards are for the month of December? Last year they gave us the yearly champs cav crystals ..... And 100% the "gift" will be something of no significant value.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Solo quest for Sinister six as well? Don't see it in the original post.
  • Hey All,

Clarification for Alliance Gifting Event is here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/289243/alliance-gifting-event-14-day-alliance-membership-requirement-clarification/

If you don't want to click the link, here's the content:

We’ve seen a lot of questions about the 14 Day Alliance Membership requirement for the Alliance Gifting event. This is especially important for Summoners who are moving Alliances after the end of the Alliance War Season.

Summoners that join a new Alliance will be able to earn points and rewards for Gifting after they have been in the Alliance for 14 Days.

For example, that means that if you join an Alliance 1 day before the Alliance Gifting Event begins, you will not be able to earn Points or Rewards until the very last day of the Event. Inversely, if you join a new Alliance 13 days before the Alliance Gifting event begins, you will be able to earn points and rewards 1 day after the event has started.

To have an uninterrupted Gifting experience, you should be in an Alliance that you intend to stay in before December 6th.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Schedule
    Chapter 1 - Quest 1: December 1, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)
    Chapter 1 - Quest 2: December 1, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)

Chapter 2 - Quest 1: December 8, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)
    Chapter 2 - Quest 2: December 15, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)

Chapter 3 - Quest 1: December 22, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)
    Chapter 3 - Quest 2: December 29, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)

Your in-game message says Chapter 2 will unlock after "completing" Chapter 1. Might want to update that to avoid confusion.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Crine60 said:

If you are still here can you answer a quick question about the upcoming shard arenas? I know 6* is restricted to using 1 and 2* champs but what are the champs we can use in the 5* shard arena?
    @Kabam Miike can you respond to this please so I can plan some ranking of lower champs if needed please?
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Swank777 said:

Why punish players for being under lvl 40? Shouldn't Christmas and gifting be for all? I think you could be a little less like scrooge at Christmas kabam. I know your not trying to be rude and inconsiderate but I also know that's unfortunately how you come across here. Atleast let lvl 20+ or 25+ join in gifting. I think if your really concerned about fairness you don't exclude people. Consider this if you increase player rewards and decrease the alliance rewards you actually encourage people to be more giving to each other even outside our alliances you know like a polite giving community, kabam the alliance rewards talk. But don't kabam and exclude so many people that's the definition of discrimination guy's.

So you think that not being in the lower mid level of a game's gifting event, which I limited to stop exploitation, counts as literal discrimination? OK, yeesh
  • Jeschatts88Jeschatts88 Posts: 101
    Why did they make the cutoff for moving alliance before war season ends. That makes no sense @Kabam Miike