**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next New Champ?

In the above picture, which is the loading picture after the new update of Kraven The Hunter in décember in MCOC, the picture circled in peach, above Peni, Mephisto, and Voodoo is a champ that I've not seen before in the game. At first, I thought that it was Archangel, but the picture circled in pink is Archangel and the picture of no champ appears twice in the picture. Also, the picture is facing the opposite direction of all the other pictures. So, could this be the next new champ?Or a champ in the future? As I am a person who doesnt read Marvel Comics, My Marvel characters knowledge is not very wide. So can all of you out there, figure out who this is? Or will it remain a mystery forever and ever and EVER.

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    The one at the top is Nameless Guillotine and the one on the right is AA
  • Options
    zxczxc Posts: 38
    Is she in the game?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    zxc said:

Is she in the game?

Not playable all the nameless versions of the originals were just for an event
  • Options
    Oh man I thought I made a discovery damn
  • Options
    Poopdigs6Poopdigs6 Posts: 46
    edited December 2021
    cool discovery but the one in the pink circle, that's Archangel.
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Lol, people seem to be reading far too much from the new loading screen. I blame Dan Brown.
  • Options
    Who's Dan brown?
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Ghost Hunters. lol we look too much into this stuff y'all.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,006 ★★★★★
    Stebo_79 said:

Lol, people seem to be reading far too much from the new loading screen. I blame Dan Brown.

Kabam hasn't been adverse to hiding Easter eggs to new things coming in them before, so can you blame people for it?
  • Options
    Well than xi just thought it was really cool
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    Stebo_79 said:

Considering the X-Men: Savage Future event had Emma Frost, Omega Red, Mr Sinister, Mimic and Armor on it, it's not surprising.
  • Options
    zxc said:

Who's Dan brown?

Guy that wrote that Da Vinci Code bullsnot.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    I think it is ibom, but a bit darkened because of the light effects and shadow
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    BTW did you see Carina in the corner, I think she will be coming along with galactic next year
  • Options
    Yes I'd did Nad also in the top left there is the corner of a picture and it looks like a ear maybe?
  • Options
    zxc said:

Yes I'd did Nad also in the top left there is the corner of a picture and it looks like a ear maybe?

the top left is Doctor Strange