**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My advice to you kabam !!

Karen_Grant01Karen_Grant01 Posts: 70
edited December 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
First of all this month side quest difficulty is very nicely done .. I did that in fun way not by spending revives like previous months which is a good change ..

One request to you kabam please never introduce passive heal block in monthly quests or upcoming side quests .. because it sucks to change mastery setup again and again ..rest all is good no complaints...
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Just don't use suicides. Easy.
  • Am I that bad person that the whole forums hate me .. why you guys don't agree with me on some point..

That's the reason why I hate ppl on forums because they always disagree even with valid points
  • If I talk about the same issue on global or on YouTube people will agree with me without any bias ... But sometimes I doubt that ppl on forums are opposite than rest of game players outside forums ..

it's just my opinion . No offence
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    First, don't worry about agree/disagrees on the forum.

Second, suicides are helpful but it's better if you use suicide friendly champs. Using it on champs who aren't suicide friendly will not give you the full value. Heal blocks wouldn't matte rif you used suicide friendly champs.

Third, if you don't have suicide friendly champs then wait for the mastery loadouts to come where you can do one click mastery change. Those will help you with the changes.

Fourth, yea side quest has been better than past months. Agree with you on this point.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Am I that bad person that the whole forums hate me .. why you guys don't agree with me on some point..

That's the reason why I hate ppl on forums because they always disagree even with valid points

You're not a bad person, it's just that as well intended as your thoughts are, some of your arguments really only benefit the individual over the community and that is a much tougher sell no matter how well worded it is.

Also, yeah not great