**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bringing the level requirement for the gifting event

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
Hey @Kabam Miike maybe think about bringing the gifting level requirement to level 35, level 40 is far too steep. Please consider this or gove some kind of XP boost for the december month so players can quickly reach to level 40 with a lil less grind.

Comments

• Options
    AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★

Level 40 isn't hard to get. Just do act 4 with xp boosts on

Fully exploring Act 1-3 and completing Act 4 will leave one at around level 32 if they are boosted the entire time.

Then 32-40 will take an additional 8-10 hours grinding; if you have the energy refills to keep going.
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★
    Also buy the 75 percent hp boost from the store it lasts 3 days and cost just 200 units.compared to d units u will b getting exploring acts 1-3 and completing act 4,it shouldn't b a problem then just breeze through the contents
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    You could've made an alt account the past few months and leveled to 40 much easier.
  • Options
    No_oneuk said:

Adevati said:

Fully exploring Act 1-3 and completing Act 4 will leave one at around level 32 if they are boosted the entire time.

Then 32-40 will take an additional 8-10 hours grinding; if you have the energy refills to keep going.
    sounds very reasonable, do an hour a day.
    It’s not reasonable for the rewards.

26+ hours grinding for 10GGC. Basically 500k gold, 1000 6 star shards, 2500 5-star shards, tiny amount of iso, 3 5-star sig stones.

Not worth it.
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 607 ★★★
    Adevati said:

No_oneuk said:

Adevati said:

26+ hours grinding for 10GGC. Basically 500k gold, 1000 6 star shards, 2500 5-star shards, tiny amount of iso, 3 5-star sig stones.

Not worth it.
    You must have terrible rng for ggcs
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    All this for a few measly GGCs.
  • Options

Adevati said:

No_oneuk said:

Adevati said:

Not worth it.
    You must have terrible rng for ggcs
    No, people just greatly overestimate GGC value.

Just go watch 50-100+ GGC opening videos and calculate an average.

Don’t take my word for it.

100 GGC usually nets 2 T5B, about 10% T5CC, 5-6 5-stars, 2-3 6-stars, 5m gold, 30ish 6-star sig stone crystals, and a meager amount of iso.

See for yourself.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Adevati said:

You are wrong ..when kabam announced gifting requirements I was on level 35 on 1 of my alt ...i already explored act 1 2 3 and completed act 4 boosted and reached lvl 35 and explored 5 quests all 6 paths of Venom chapter to reach level 40 in 2 days ...The grind was 3-4 hours total in two days boosted with 50% XP all the time .

• Options
    Rohit_316 said:

Adevati said:

You are wrong ..when kabam announced gifting requirements I was on level 35 on 1 of my alt ...i already explored act 1 2 3 and completed act 4 boosted and reached lvl 35 and explored 5 quests all 6 paths of Venom chapter to reach level 40 in 2 days ...The grind was 3-4 hours total in two days boosted with 50% XP all the time .

Sorry, I don’t believe you. I don’t even believe you can explore all those paths in 3 hours unless you have a top tier rank 3 5-star.

If you feel compelled to prove me wrong, show me your profile stats of Quest Fights completed. Pretty easy to do the math from there.