**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Something lighthearted- Meanwhile in Another Another Universe

FrydayFryday Posts: 654 ★★★
So while the forum get heated with discussion on AQ updates and compensation, AW rewards, Solo compensation missing and whatever else bugs.

I thought I post something a bit of fun.

https://youtu.be/hnBzcLQUhYQ

While I'm sure many are excited about No Way Home (I'm quite intrigued to see how it will turn out), for me Spider-Man into the Verse is the best Spider-Man film so far (before the release of No Way Home). So very excited to see this trailer.

I'm grew up with Peter Parker as THE Spider-Man, but Sony have done an amazing job to create a very like character in Miles Morale, as well as the many supporting characters. I also see Peter B Parker story arch as the perfect conclusion to Toby's Spider-Man (will have to see what they do in No Way Home).

Anyway what are your thoughts, who is your fav Spider-Man and film? Let have a bit of light, fun discussion.

Comments

• FrydayFryday Posts: 654 ★★★

I cant get past this first look clip honestly
    I can never not love sony's spiderverse
    The only franchise where i would'nt mind a 100 sequals, they are all just treat to my eyes.

That is fair enough, I remember my friend who was a massive Spider-Man fan and he never fully got into Toby's Spider-Man either (those were the ones we first got to see). While at the same time he thought the X-Men films (the one focus on Rogue) was good, but I never thought they were a good representation of how I see the X-Men films should be. I guess we all have different perspectives or interpretation of how we want these characters portrait in films.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

That’s awesome!

I loved the soundtrack for the first movie!

Prowler's theme is amazing
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    liking the new logo and suit design

excited for Japanese Spider-Man
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    I'm hyped for Spidey 2099. I was such a huge fan of him back when I was a kid. Having him in this movie - the sequel to the absolutely brilliant first one - will be amazing. Next year can't come soon enough!
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Riptide said:

That’s awesome!

I loved the soundtrack for the first movie!

Prowler's theme is amazing

So many good songs….

Hide, Sunflower, Memories, Let me go, etc
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

liking the new logo and suit design

excited for Japanese Spider-Man

Can't wait for September 22 when we get Supaidaman, Emissary from Hell.