**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sinister Celebration progress reset when Chapter 2 came out [Merged Threads]

Mjames769Mjames769 Posts: 16
edited December 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I 100% explored the first chapter of the epic side quest, then when the 2nd chapter came around today I logged on to find my progress reset
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Last week I completed and explored all difficulties of the sinister six side quest. However, a few minutes ago when the new chapter went live, my progress for epic, master and heroic was reset. Only legendary difficulty remained the same.
  • Mine show complete but the message says complete chapter 1 which I've done for all difficulties.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Already finished chapter 1!!!

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★

Was just about to make the same post
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 570 ★★★
    For me only epic has the problem, all others show chap1 100% and i can open chapt 2. Only epic is back to chapt 1...
  • Silversurfer837_Silversurfer837_ Posts: 31
    edited December 2021
    Last week I explored all of the difficulties for the side quest but now that the next week has gone live my progress for epic has been reset.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★
    I don't want to jump into any difficulty other than legendary until we hear something from the mods.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I lost my Epic progress as well....
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 334 ★★★
    I can confirm this
  • RB65RB65 Posts: 28
    Lost my Epic progress as well
  • RB65RB65 Posts: 28

Also did anyone find it odd that everytime I opened the side quest menu it would show epic instead of legendary? In my experience it always shows you the hardest available difficulty you have unlocked.

Same here. Day 1 i jumped in, finished, and thought to my self, "that was an easy legendary." Then I read the tile...
  • gazbeagazbea Posts: 57
    Same here! Just done a single path thinking I hadn’t done it for some reason and then thought I’d check on here. More broken content!!
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    It would Epic if everyone re-ran it.... (Couldn't resist, I'll show myself the door).
    edited December 2021
    I had everything explored in chap 1 but now epic difficulty (and only that) is reset to 0% completion. Now I'm also worried that doing it again will award prizes again so we may get banned for bug exploitation.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

• Theflashseas10Theflashseas10 Posts: 145

I have completed all of them from heroic to legendery and its all reset to 0
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit please take a look into this asap!🙏🏼
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    Seeing the same in all but the hardest difficulty. With every new anything comes more and more bugs.
  • gazbeagazbea Posts: 57
    edited December 2021
    Same here… I ran a single path thinking I had missed it and then thought I’d best check on here just in case… glad I did before I went further!
  • Mjames769Mjames769 Posts: 16
    I’m completely it again but only to get to chapter 2,but I can confirm you do get the rewards again
  • ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    Same here. Only legendary was open to 2nd week. Explored rhino quest but electro still locked
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Same here.
    Renaxqq said:

Why chapter 2.2 is locked?

2.2 out next week
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike can ya let us know if we can run week 1 to unlock 2 or get this fixed. Thanks
  • WillemVanHWillemVanH Posts: 2
    edited December 2021
    Same here
  • HuorHuor Posts: 38
    edited December 2021
    Came here to create a post about this, jumping on the bandwagon now. EPIC reverted to 0%
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    I also explored Epic and Legendary side quests 1.1 & 1.2 last week. My Legendary is still 100% but Epic is back to 0%.
  • Letting the team know so they can take a look. For those who haven't already, can you let us know what difficulties reset for you?