**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should 100% completion on daily catalyst events give at least one full catalyst?

ColdfireknightColdfireknight Posts: 81
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Just 100% today’s T3CC for mutant, got less than 1000 shards. Not worth my time with all the other events going on. 100% should guarantee at least one full T3CC of the day.

Should 100% completion on daily catalyst events give at least one full catalyst? 44 votes

Yes, I agree. This makes too much sense to not happen.
90%
OwGssRektorxoRIVALoxHaji_SaabWorld EaterLosspikNemesiovg2782XHans_GruberXDanicb94WrongVartox187Apocalypse_810ARMAGEDDON999Irakligrud9eTROUBL3DMasterTroller42Coldfireknight 40 votes
No, but I like to waste lots of time in pointless ventures.
9%
stak2StarKingAxeCopFireSpeedbump 4 votes

Comments

• Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    As far as I know 100% completion does give 1 fully formed on the daily's. Has this changed?
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    It should but I don't think it ever has. Kabam neglected to make this asset more available as they did with others. I get my t3cc from solo event crystals.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Just 100% today’s T3CC for mutant, got less than 1000 shards. Not worth my time with all the other events going on. 100% should guarantee at least one full T3CC of the day.

Yeah, I'm always in need of T3cc on a regular basis. I grind for T3b and T3cc day in day out (also doing regular T1a, T4b and T4cc too), and pile them up a little more in the storage area, and most of the time I'll use them up before they expire

once I stop doing T3cc for awhile, and during advancement event I ran out of catalyst for leveling up :(
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Natural progression of the game. I want no changes to the rewards . Run map 2 AQ. Done
  • Yes, I agree. This makes too much sense to not happen.
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Natural progression of the game. I want no changes to the rewards . Run map 2 AQ. Done
    Or I can keep running map 5 and end up getting multiple map 5/6 crystals as I am now. Point being, one T3CC, even if it’s just total shards, is not unreasonable in that case. Remember when we were new and struggling to build the roster? Now that diversity is the third determining factor for war, upping a wide range of champs is vital.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Imac7065 wrote: »
    As far as I know 100% completion does give 1 fully formed on the daily's. Has this changed?

Not for the tier3 class catalysts. Some days it just seems to refuse to reward a full cat. I ran, I believe the skill tier3 last week about 4-5 times and still didn't get a full catalyst.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    This is one of the most frustrating parts of the game. They used but kabam has since rigged it bad. Sometimes I run it all day and just shards. There's was a time I did science 3 straight weeks and not one full one.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Where's @GroundedWisdom input at? She's in every thread usually.....LOL
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    edited October 2017
    MikeHock wrote: »
    Imac7065 wrote: »

Not for the tier3 class catalysts. Some days it just seems to refuse to reward a full cat. I ran, I believe the skill tier3 last week about 4-5 times and still didn't get a full catalyst.

I don't always run the t3 but t2 and t1 almost always give 1 for completion ... can't remember it not happening.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Where's @GroundedWisdom input at? She's in every thread usually.....LOL

It's "he". I'm not inclined to vote because the options are not objective. In any case, the Cats are random, and pop up as such. They drop sometimes, and sometimes they don't. It doesn't matter to me. I just rerun it.