**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ODIN or VENOMPOOL to R3?

UnsilentUnsilent Posts: 83
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Pic of my other ranked champs is attached. Looking for diverse utility as my main driver.

ODIN or VENOMPOOL to R3? 25 votes

ODIN
68%
TerraStagedear85JuggerNotMother_FlerkenEwell65SSS69FiiNCHRenaxqqTheExit27EtherealityYodabolt21RiptideFlyGalaxyBombAGENT_A7KDraconic_12WooptyfrickendooCmaroLBN1 17 votes
VENOMPOOL
32%
thanks4playingpseudosaneRockypantherxEtjamaDawsManScrubhanCaptain_Monticaluka777777 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    VENOMPOOL
    would be a your choice thing. vpool is very similar to venom with a lot more damage. Odin is nice too, cant go wrong either way.
  • Options
    Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    VENOMPOOL
    You already got venom
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    ODIN
    I'm biased.

You already have Venom, no need for VP.
  • Options
    luka777777luka777777 Posts: 39
    VENOMPOOL
    Venompool. I played with both.. odin is good for Sinergies imo. I did whole V8 with Venompool with ease. Any Longer fight and VP is your go to man.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    ODIN

Venompool. I played with both.. odin is good for Sinergies imo. I did whole V8 with Venompool with ease. Any Longer fight and VP is your go to man.

Odin is not simply Synergy material my guy.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    VENOMPOOL
    I didn't notice that you already had Venom so I would change my vote to Odin.

BTW, I made a post about this not too long ago with odin, vp, and CGR. I opted for VP and it was a great decision.