**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

🎁 Gifting Giveaway 4: A New Hope 🎁

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
A long time ago in a Battlerealm far, far away...
Cue John Williams Composition

In case you didn't see the teaser or are newer to the forums, I'm happy to welcome everyone back to Year/Episode 4 of the Gifting Giveaway! πŸ’₯🎁πŸ’₯
We're getting right into this one with the usual Rules, *cough cough* and improvements to the winnings, if you don't remember/know from the previous years I'll go over the Entry Steps and Rules again right now.

You'll have one week from the day this is posted to enter the Giveaway, so *December 19th to December 25th*, the exact time at which entries will no longer be counted is *4pm Central Time* again on the 25th.

There's 3 required entry steps:
-Leave ONE Comment Containing Your In-Game Name. (Exactly As It Is In-Game So I Can Send You An Friend Request If You Win)
-Which Package You're Hoping For If You Win. Package 1: GGCs -OR- Package 2: Items -OR- Package 3: Little Bit Of Both (Amount Depends On What You Win, So That Doesn't Need To Be Detailed Now)
-Lastly Share What 2021 Champion You Think Had The Best Animations! (This Can Include Reworks That Had Animation Overhauls This Year)

This year has easily had the best overall set of Champion Animation Designs and it's a crime more people haven't been talking about it, so I thought I'd use this year's "Opinion Entry Point" as a way to shine more light on the Magnificent Animation Team we have! To be clear I'm not talking about what Champion you think is the strongest or has the best utility, I'm talking about the Animations, so if you think Super Skrull has the best looking Animations then don't be shy and there's no wrong choice!

Now for the rules of the thread:
-Replying To Comments On This Post Is Allowed But I Ask You To Please Not Do It Too Much. (It'd Just Save Me A Little Time When Sifting Through All The Entries, And If You Want To Have A Conversation With Someone You Could Make Your Own Thread Or Use Private Message)
-Don't Bother Trying To Enter Your In-Game Name More Than Once, I Will Only Count The First. (You Will Not Be Disqualified Because I Know Someone Could Try To Sabotage By Entering Other People's IGN...)
-Obviously No Hating On The Winner, Or Anyone For That Matter, Don't Be That Person... (Now That Will Get You Disqualified)
-Lastly Please No Begging Me Or Anyone Else For Gifts.

Now for what everyone's really interested in The Prizes, last year I added a 2nd Place Winner and a slight bump the the Rewards, this year's going even bigger! πŸ’₯ 3 Winners and 1,800 Units worth of Rewards! πŸ’₯

1st Place Winner:
*900 Units Worth Of GGCs Or Items!*

2nd Place Winner:
*600 Units Worth Of GGCs Or Items!*

3rd Place Winner:
*300 Units Worth Of GGCs Or Items!*

Becoming Thronebreaker a few months ago without spending too many Units and my good old alts passively building up a hefty amount of Units over the year allowed me to bump up the Rewards for this year's Giveaway by a nice amount.

Please give me some time after the entry phase is over, obviously it'd be Christmas Day so I may not be home till a little later in the day, need to add up all the entries, and choose a winner (using a Random Number Generator for anyone curious, every entry getting a number). When I'm done I'll quote the Winners' entry and send them a Friend Request In-Game, from my account named "M.U.I. Gohan".

*Good Luck To Everyone And Merry Christmas/Happy Any December Holiday You May Celebrate!*
Β«13456712

Comments

• Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    pl0w
    GGCs
    Hercules animations are pretty smooth and buttery
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: best to look up through ally tag GT40
    Looking for: Item package for final Carina.
    For animations jeez probably Chavez or kitty tbh.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,037 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    SOCOMse

Package 1 would be fantastic!

I think Mr. Negative had the best animations of the year. Not by a landslide, cause some others were really close in my opinion, but I think he takes the crown. That evade when holding the heavy is so buttery smooth.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,112 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: -Riptide-
    GGCs would be amazing ;)

Nimrods Rainbow effects are pretty killer

Also, this is a great thing your doing for the community! Good luck to anyone who enters!
  • Options
    Stripey_chimp1Stripey_chimp1 Posts: 4 β˜…
    stripey
    GGC
    Anti-Venom, love the colors on everything he does.
  • Options
    OneGoodBoyOneGoodBoy Posts: 61 β˜…
    OneGoodBoy

Ggc

Animations have to go to black panther.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,523 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rebel X
    GGC
    Nimrod so fun and smooth
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ΜαsτΡrρυff

Bundle 2 for carinas.

It is Spidey 2099, so smooth and fluid.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    SkyLord7000

Package 1 would be awesome!

So hard to choose just one, one the best things this year has been champion animations, not a single fail!! I really enjoy the small things such as Psychoman and Purgatory’s color swaps depending on what part of the rotation their in.

Happy Holidays!!! πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸ₯Άβ„οΈβ˜ƒοΈβ›·πŸ§£πŸŒ¨πŸ‚πŸŽΏπŸŽ…πŸ›·
  • Options
    ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109 β˜…
    Byte-Jay

GGCs all the way!

Very based of you sir. I love purgatory animations, badass sps as well a pity she's not that strong.

Merry christmas!
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,490 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mr. Sakuragi
    Package 1
    I really like Kitty’s animations
  • Options
    odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    odogg9941
    GGC’s
    Herc. I mean come on it’s Hercules!!!
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

SkyLord7000

So hard to choose just one, one the best things this year has been champion animations, not a single fail!!

I whole-heartedly agree, I think my favorite part of this year's Giveaway (besides making the Giveaway Banner Memes which are pretty fun) is getting more people to talk about the Champion animations, cause unlike the ability designs which can't all be game changer... There hasn't been a single Champion with poor animations this year, even Sersi who has two or three reused animations still just feels very graceful.

Also I completely forgot to mention I think my favorite might have to be Black Panther Classic's, the basic combo is great but you can't tell that Sp2 isn't One Of The Smoothest Animations They've Ever Made.

But two honorable mentions for me would be Knull who's Sp2 is a Dark God swinging a sword with the force to behead Celestials yet he just looks like a kid with a foam sword having fun, and Jubilee's who has all the awesome changing firework animations depending on her Phase as well anytime she enters her firework surge she puts on her glasses which is an insanely small detail that I absolutely love...
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 β˜…β˜…
    jerry dial
    I can't decide
    Mister Negative's
  • Options
    LBreakerLBreaker Posts: 22 β˜…
    β€’Malikβ€’
    Package 1: GGCs
    Mr. Negative
  • Options
    QuadUQuadU Posts: 1 β˜…
    QuadU
    GGCs
    Knull
  • Options
    MalPMalP Posts: 6 β˜…
    Man a la Pan
    GGCs
    Hercules. Really enjoy his Sp2 and Sp3.
  • Options
    Naz_786Naz_786 Posts: 150 β˜…
    Naz~160
    Ggcs
    Anti-Venom
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,768 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Jestress
    GGCs
    Kitty Pryde
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,181 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    MaddogHT
    GGCs
    Jubilee has a pretty dope L3 animation πŸŽ‡
  • Options
    ΠŸΡ€Π°ΠΉΠ΄_Π’ΠΎΠ»Ρ‡ΠΈΡ†Ρ‹
    GGCs
    My favourite is Kitty
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rookie
    GGCs
    The Overseer has my favourite animations in the game