**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Unofficial Summoner’s Choice 2022 Poll

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
Who will you vote for?

The Unofficial Summoner’s Choice 2022 Poll 302 votes

Agatha Harkness
7%
Kabam MiikeRaganatorbuffajrJackd1989HollowAizenTatteredSailLiquidkoldPrylankSunstruckZeraphanBeroManDestroy4589PsyGrinder_XChatterofforumsWill3808JenskeDClearonDeepworldWolviman1Wasy1 22 votes
Baron Zemo
6%
GroundedWisdomBitterSteelAce_03Ragnarok13PGUNZ4694ThatGuyYouSaw235Total_Domin01CrusaderjrTheHeroDeservedForumName123MysterioRockypantherxRazeStrikeEtm34ZekedamamMasterAss10000NihalFayazTfoshags13579rebel_wheatmann 20 votes
Beta Ray Bill
24%
RockonGamerCrusherSlowDigznelly22TendersquadLuciusVorenusGK_23IrakliSungjFitnesscwKennadofrodo2377CupidSandeepSAgentDoom9tntslmikeimp123StauntonDooberman420 73 votes
Bullseye
4%
World EaterKossukoseNEXTONRaichu626FluffyPigMonsterPsy26Hector_1475conejofmbJet6_3TrashPanda12Ground_WalkerGrassKnucklesbrownlikebambi 13 votes
Hobgoblin
4%
TheVyrusBrutus2099MoosetiptronicCount_WillisJimmyBCaptain_Pug30Cosmicspiderman777мυςнøмøяJeromix_2ndAMS94Icy000Yodabolt21Avi613NosrepWozzle007 15 votes
Kushala
3%
MasterSmokeFrankWhiteHotSauceHairRemovalMaxtodonRookiieSleipnirrodUnio77OoooiiiiieeeeeeHickdog27Conspiracyism_0 10 votes
Spider-Woman
3%
MegaSkater67DarkZenCassyDuke_Silverjoke1004KnordyGodliekRoyalRose1510J2843CarolCorp 10 votes
Prowler
4%
Tilt603JuggerNotMaratoxH3t3rShock29ScrubhanTel5tr4_BoiRajThe_HoTUPoopdigs6Fire_3NemesisOfFuryBenjygl5nmbgibson 13 votes
Quicksilver
36%
MagicBentonCrkwestPaulomotaheruheru511AzKicker316Bringr_of_Rain1TerrayossNOOOOOOOOPEEEEELongshot_33KaraKartalOleyGeneralDCDataCoolXcrøss_TRThunderstruck77MarvsbdESFDRTOMreyay2234Cap366 109 votes
Other (specify: Armor, Dani Moonstar, Crystal)
5%
DNA3000mostlyharmlessnTheManMythLegendSundance_2099Cat_MurdockBulmktTheLegend27SoulOfDarknessHCMmcocSoyheyor123ChaosMax1012SearmenisTheCaptain412Pseudo_19AidenTheWiseMutantA___4444Dash855 17 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Kushala

Do add "unofficial" in the title. People will get confused otherwise.

Oh dear, that’s a great idea. I missed the window to edit it, I’ll PM a mod to do that.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Kushala
    As much as I want Bullseye, I can’t shake off the feeling that a cross between the Sorcerer Supreme and a Ghost Rider who wields an axe on a Hellfire Horse would be the coolest thing ever.
    I’d love to see Kabam bring this to life.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Quicksilver
    Terra said:

Curious to see how they will pull of his speed mechanics.

I'm genuinely surprised BRB isn't already in the game, OG Thor was in it since it was made and the two are closely linked

Probably like they made changes to Hawkeye mechanics for slowing down time while aiming.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Sebastian Shaw or Pyro
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Quicksilver
    Lot of good options.

Beta ray bill would look really cool, but another thor type character? Nah, i want to see the speed animations with quicksilver. They have the potential to look amazing
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver
    Quick silvers presence in this poll almost guaranties him a win
  • Brutus2099Brutus2099 Posts: 52
    edited December 2021
    Hobgoblin
    So many people will be voting quicksilver!

I get it, I do. I'm really curious as to how Kabam will deal with his speed mechanics, and I hope if he wins they get it right!

However, I cant help feel that the simple fact with the mutant class being so stacked already with great champs/talent such as Apoc, Kitty, OR, Prof X etc., that quicksilver will never live up to the communities expectation in them wanting QS to be on par with these top mutants.

To me this is just set up for a massive community let down! People will just whinge, whine, get angry at Kabam and just be dissatisfied and result in the forums just being filled with post after post of disappointment....

I certainly hope that the community approaches this the same way they did the last Summoners Choice and vote for someone out of left field (Hercules from 2021) and looks at someone like Kashala, Crystal, Hobgoblin or Zemo which could help bring a new standout to another class that is not so stacked with talent such as the mutant class.

We all know that QS being added to this competition essentially ensures his victory and Kabam may as well not even do the vote/showdown etc.
  • Prowler
    Between kushula and prowler.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Crystal > Beta Ray Bill > Quicksilver > Baron Zemo

Beta Ray Bill would be #1 for me but we already have Thor and I can't at the moment see how they'd make BRB something unique. Quicksilver would have been #2 because I think he'd be able to bring a unique flavor to the game but the mutant class is already stacked beyond belief. Honestly could not care less about the other options than the ones I listed.
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Agatha Harkness
    Voted Agatha because you know - its will be Agatha All Along :smiley:
  • Other (specify: Armor, Dani Moonstar, Crystal)
    Crystal.Need a top unhuman
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Hobgoblin
    As we know Quicksilver is already under design & will be coming soon so he shouldn't have been an option in this poll
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Kushala
    Rookiie said:

As much as I want Bullseye, I can’t shake off the feeling that a cross between the Sorcerer Supreme and a Ghost Rider who wields an axe on a Hellfire Horse would be the coolest thing ever.
    I’d love to see Kabam bring this to life.

Me too!
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Bullseye
    AMS94 said:

As we know Quicksilver is already under design & will be coming soon so he shouldn't have been an option in this poll

You know what - that’s a good point. So was that info false (Sandman was part of that rumor as was Adam Warlock)?
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Quicksilver
    I'm going with my most wanted X-Men character that ain't Mystique, Pyro, or a worthy Juggernaut.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,014 ★★★★★
    I’d love to know what classes all of these champs will be before voting. Some are obvious, others less so. For example, is Prowler tech or skill? I’d be more interested in tech than skill, when I compare the two classes.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Baron Zemo
    One of my favourite villains ever, his comic book design is so cool to me. Daniel Brühl is such an incredible actor and really does him justice in Civil War and FATWS. I suppose he would be skill?

I’ll be happy with any except Armor, Dani Moonstar and Crystal as I’m not really familiar with them. But really, I’m excited for any summoner choice champ following on from the love they poured into Hercules.

I’d be a little worried with Quicksilver being a mutant, there’s a lot to live up to in the mutant class, and I would be hesitant to vote for him for that reason. Beta ray bill would obviously be awesome, but I’m not sure a cosmic champ is what we need, especially with Herc being cosmic and the last summoner choice. Personally I’d like to see what Kabam do with a different class.

Either way, I love the hype these events create, and I’m excited to see how the vote progresses
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    From this list, I’ll probably vote Bullseye initially, then see who is left.

Will vote against Quicksilver regardless because the last thing the mutant class needs is another game-changing champ.

That said, there is no one on this list in my top 10 most wanted, although BRB is the closest.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    I wonder if Zemo won, would they be able to get Daniel Bruhl for the motion comic?

Same with Kathryn Hahn for Agatha?
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    Quicksilver
    Terra said:

I'm genuinely surprised BRB isn't already in the game, OG Thor was in it since it was made and the two are closely linked

I was thinking about that but maybe they would give him like a 10 hit combo by making each hit a double hit and then just lowering his damage so that the 10 hits would equal out to the same damage as 5 hits

Over simplified
    5 hits=5000 damage 1000 per hit
    10 hits=5000 damage 500 per hit

This would make him feel really fast plus some fast special animations would make him seem really fast without giving him any unfair advantages
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Baron Zemo
    Llessur said:

Terra said:

I was thinking about that but maybe they would give him like a 10 hit combo by making each hit a double hit and then just lowering his damage so that the 10 hits would equal out to the same damage as 5 hits

Over simplified
    5 hits=5000 damage 1000 per hit
    10 hits=5000 damage 500 per hit

This would make him feel really fast plus some fast special animations would make him seem really fast without giving him any unfair advantages
    There’s even some cool utility that would provide.

High ground charges would be easier to deal with

Void debuff would be easier to get rid of, just one Combo

He could probably solo the 6.2 champion just by keeping his charges under control with the higher combo counter

It would be a negative for stuff like counter tactics though, could be quite cool overall!
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Honestly I kind of don't want Beta Ray Bill and Quicksilver just because we've already gotten a cosmic champion last year and the mutant class is already OP, yet I can't really decide on who I would want more instead because unfortunately they're all fantastic options.