**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Raccoon Got Your Tongue...

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
Venom's beautiful tongue goes missing when attacking or defending and he goes into his Special 3 Animation when facing Rocket Raccoon. I encounter this today in arena and recreated via duels.

https://youtu.be/JbpxWQiPyvA

MCOC Version 32.2.3
iPhone 11 Max Pro iOS 15.2.1

Comments

• Options
    Rocket is one of the only (or few) champs where they have their own custom “defensive SP3” animation shown, instead of what would normally be the attackers usual SP3 animation.

Has been like that for a VERY LONG TIME.

So any particulars related to an offensively-launching SP3 champ get generalized into Rockets defensive, or “against”, SP3 animation. The skin of the champ launching the their SP3 against Rocket is used, but basically just as an overlay into Rockets “against” animation sequence, without anything special pertaining to the SP3-launching champ themselves
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Interesting… really shows how much I use the L3 on my R5 Venom 🤣. I’ve been playing this game for 7yrs and didn’t ever notice til today.

But it’s one of his main characteristics that makes Venom… Venom. Seems really odd it have it ‘gone’.

• Options
    MightyDMightyD Posts: 95

Rocket is one of the only (or few) champs where they have their own custom “defensive SP3” animation shown, instead of what would normally be the attackers usual SP3 animation.

Has been like that for a VERY LONG TIME.

So any particulars related to an offensively-launching SP3 champ get generalized into Rockets defensive, or “against”, SP3 animation. The skin of the champ launching the their SP3 against Rocket is used, but basically just as an overlay into Rockets “against” animation sequence, without anything special pertaining to the SP3-launching champ themselves

Spider ham,modok and racoon are the only champs with that feature I believe.
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Howard.